• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who do you think is better at contests

who is better at contests?

• May

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Well, May certainly had a better winning streak, but...her wins weren't as good. I forget the word...haxed? lol. I can't really remember because I haven't seen all her Hoenn contests, and the one's I have seen I saw about 2 years ago when I had no idea what contest were about XD

It looks like Dawn's going to have to work harder at them than May because they're not letting her just win

Spoiler:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Dawn.

She has already proved that she was better than May in the show. Jorah, I think the word you're looking for is Dues Ex(sp?) and that mainly means her Squirtle.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • May, because I hate Dawn. Biassed opinion, but May does have more experiance and better Pokémon. One win doesn't determin that someone is better. Think guys.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • May, because I hate Dawn. Biassed opinion, but May does have more experiance and better Pokémon. One win doesn't determin that someone is better. Think guys.

Point taken. But in the future it looke like Dawn will be better. But you are right about one battle doesn't make someone better.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • She didnt proved anything.
    She got Lucky.
    She won because the time run out.
    If they battle with no time limit, May would hand Dawn behind to her.

What evidence do you have to support this claim?

If it's expirience then that doesn't matter because Dawn already beat Ash in a practice match. It was against Chimchar, which was relativley new to his team but so was May's Glaceon.

Back