• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon DVDs

Years
  • Hey

I was wondering if there were any plans to realise the Pokemon Seasons on DVD in the UK?

Or if I could Import them from America? If so, does anyone have any suggestions where to get them? Quite cheap-ish of course. And where to get a cheap region free DVD player? :embarrass

Sorry, I'm quite new... heh

Thanks for all help :)

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • Like LiquidR said theres been a thread of this allready, but he showed you Jorah thread allthough I did one a day before her's haha anyway..

Check Amazon.co.uk and look under Usend and New and theres other sellers selling new dvds from USA and deliver to UK..

and these other two sites..
    up1.co.uk
    axelmusic.com

These are all imports of course, not confirmation about the series coming to UK yet, but Network did say there thinking of releasing Season 1 and 10 but no release date yet..but remember Movie 10 is out end of September

Back