• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
Hello Coy267 ,Welcome to PC. I'm sure you will LOVE it here, and make many new friends.
Don't forget to read the Rules and FAQ's, Don't want to get in trouble now. :P

If you need any Help or just want to chat, Feel free to send me a PM.

Enjoy your stay, and Have Fun!

~Ryu

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Oh, I'm sure you will like it here.
It's all a matter of how active you decide to be, really. ;D

Welcome to the community, Coy261.
May I ask how you came to use the word "coy" in your username?
(Very original, I suppose. xD)

So you're from Kentucky, eh?
That's only one state over from where I live! You can understand my dismay when I hear the words hick, redneck, and hillbilly when referred to our part of the United States. ;D
(It's sad that we are stereotyped thusly, isn't it?)

Any who... I'm sure you will find the Pokécommunity a pretty nice place to spend your leisure time. Just be careful, it just may start to suck up the time you allotted for other things too! Hiidoran sometimes stays on PC too long and forgets to do his homework.
(No worries though, I can always get it done before class! ;D)

Have a wonderful forum experience!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Hey Coy, Just in time to join the many Platinum discussions. Have fun!

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
I can say for certain that you will definitely like it here!

Welcome coy261! We have lots to do, so stay active and make posts and you should never find yourself bored.

Other than that, have fun!

Back