• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

spore troubleshooting

Rekkuza

Master Lucario
Years
  • Anybody else having problems with this?
    I have Vista and I bought spore from walmart today, I installed it no big deal then when i clicked on the spore short-cut icon everything magnified and turned black then shortlty afterward it said "SPORE is not working" (Duh). THen it said "Check online for a solution?" I clicked on it and 5 seconds later nothing happened so I despret should i try to get my 50$ back or keep trying? I NEED HELP!

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Are you sure your computer can handle it?

That's the first thing to ask in this case, since you didn't posted anything about that i guess you have either a mid-good computer.

Maybe the dvd came with flaws or something happened during installation, install again but before that close everything you are NOT using (yes, everything) after the re-install try again.

Another way should be to send and email to the makers with your issue and your info or just get a refund for it at walmart and buy it again (maybe somewhere else just to be sure hehe)

That's all i can think of atm -,- tired from taekwon practice >.<

Rekkuza

Master Lucario
    Years
  • thanx I know my computer can handle it and i'v reinstalled it 2 times

I still need help!!! PLZ I really want to enjoy this game

I still need help!!! PLZ! I realy want to enjoy this game!

Last edited:
    Back