• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EV Workshop

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2010
    Im opening up an EV shop here. I'm really only looking for event pokemon. Depending on the event I will most likely do multiple EV pokemon. IF YOU supply the pokemon I will always do 2 (you must supply both, and if the event is worth 2 then it equals to 4 you supply, etc).

I am especially looking for (these are worth 3): Movie 11 Shaymin (LEGIT, dont try and trick me) with a modest nature, ANY movie regigigas, and the Movie 07 Darkrai's and Deoxys.

Any other events (worth 1-2 more than likely) will be accepted as long as I don't have them.

DONT want:
    WSHMKR Jirachi
    Ranger Manaphy
    Any PBR pokemon

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2010
    Ill EV anything you want. I have nearly all legit pokemon. If you want a specific nature I can supply that, but I wont IV breed cuz I just am bad at it.

Years
  • drat, i would offer a 10ANNIV celebi (how much would that be worth) but i cant breed at all

i tried with a lotad, i got the nature and the egg moves right, but th IVs annoyed me soooooo much

same thing with a sneasel

ive recently started doing it again, if i get it done, ill let u know =)

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2010
    Well i have a 10 ANNIV celebi already, so one, or if you supply the pokemon 2.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2010
    Are you supplying them? What pokemon would I be working on if I may ask?

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2010
    Ok well I wont be supplying the Item either, so I hope you have that. To replace lotad (ludicolo I assume) that depends on how u plan to use it.

Also a movie 11 mild shaymin is 2.

Years
  • ok then, ill have item
    ill get to work on the sneasel
    i just remembered what i want, lol
    either a heracross or a alakazam

if its heracross then
    Pursuit
    Close Combat
    Stone Edge
    Megahorn
    Evs 4Hp/252Atk/252Spd

if alakazam
    im torn between the choice spec set and the special sweeper set

Specs:
    Psychic
    Shadow Ball
    Focus Blast
    Trick

Sweeper:
    Pstchic
    Shadow Ball
    Recover/Grass Knot/Energy Ball

What would you reccomend (yes, im very picky =P)

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2010
    Id say specs for alakazam. If any of these moves are Egg moves or TM could you verify? Because I have difficulty with egg moves sometimes, I can do it itll just take alittle longer.

Back