• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Solid Arrives

solidpat221

DW Founder
Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    yeah im new here, im normally on friendcodes.com or wiipals.net but both of them are getting boring, so i figured id try a new place, anyways yeah im a good battler, decent at brawl, amazing at gh3 and umm yeah thats about it, so yeah i hope to meet some people soon

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Wow....are you spying on me?

I'm a good battler, a decent brawler, and am amazing at GH3 as well! (you're getting a friend request =P)

Anyway, welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll love it here....And I'll definitely see you around the battle stadium! I can already tell you'll fit in quite well here =P

So get posting and have fun!

Last edited:

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • Well, you should stay here. Good place, good place. Once you start up here, you won't leave when it "gets boring", like the other sites. I mean, some of the staff have been here since 2003!!!!!!!!!!!

solidpat221

DW Founder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Well, you should stay here. Good place, good place. Once you start up here, you won't leave when it "gets boring", like the other sites. I mean, some of the staff have been here since 2003!!!!!!!!!!!

thats awesome, hopefully i can get to know more cool people

Years
  • I know it goes, when you get bored with something. I hope you don't get too bored with us. ;D We do have some really old members, but there are people who leave, too. It'd be unrealistic to say we keep everyone that comes.

But I *am* sure you'll have fun here and will find some friends. ;D

Welcome to PC, btw. Read the rules and such. PM or send me a visitor message if you want to talk. :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, I hope you will find a new home for your gaming needs in the Pokécommunity.
    (It's good to see someone willing to embrace the non Pokémon aspects of the community as well!)

I'm sure you can find all kinds of reviting conversations about Guitar Hero and Brawl in the Other Games section.
    Either that or there are always people up for a quick battle over in the Wireless Battle Stadium.

I'm sure you will find good quality discussions no matter what you feel like talking about, Solid! It's a pretty fun community and I'm sure you will love it. I do hope to see you around the forum from time to time! Feel free to leave a VM if you please. ;D

Have fun, Solid!

Back