• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super duper Cascoon and Rhydon journey!!! (PG-15: some swearing)

Fox♠

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    This is the best comic ever. It has all 3 key ingredients to a PC accepted comic. No backgrounds, text under panels and it's a journey comic. Also included is awful grammar and spelling, no real plot, inconsistencies EVERY issue and sometimes if you are lucky, a Jpeg!

Issue 1

Issue 2

Issue 3

Issue 4

Issue 5

Media response

Amachi on MSN:-"Wow, this comic is really deep stuff. I don't think we've ever had such an artistic comic here, Stan lee could learn a thing or two from this comic!"

Apostle on MSN:-
    " Wow, that story brought a tear to my eye."

"So good"

"Feel good story of the year"

Fan art
    Buono

POST COMMENTS PLZ NOOBS

Last edited:
    Years
  • This comic is Top Tier. It's the grand daddy of all sprite comics. Too bad there's no random memes inserted everywhere.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Thank you I agree.
    More comics should be like this.

Years
  • lol is this to tell noobs what to not put into comics and what comics shouldn't be like? If so, the your doing a really good job.
    (WOOT BEST COMIC EVER) All it needs now is horribly sprited fakemon and custom overworld trainers lol

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
    Years
  • Did you really need to swear to tell people not to make bad comics/swear? Anyway, great comic.

THERE NEEDZZ 2 b moRE comICz L1Ek Th1s on!!!

Seriously, this will teach noobs a lesson. Satire is a controversial tactic, but I believe in it.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Well I can see you are all dying for more. I think that I might push the boat out a bit and make a 2 tone default colour background on paint and go crazy with it!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Your prayers have being answered, super exciting issue 3 is up guest starring me. I think the way I broke the fourth wall was very subtle and that it was hardly noticeable that the author is in control of everything anyway.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Well it is not like I just picked them at random from the D/P sheet, oh no, I took a lot of time thinking up "which pokemon would give people erections?" and "how can i build unique personalities for both?"

I probably spent over 9000 hours procrastinating over the two protagonists, and then there's the in depth scripts, it's pretty hard!!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Well I am currently working on one as we speak, I am just considering how to make cascoon look a little more street wise, maybe some default red will show it, idk.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I see what you are saying. It is already clear that cascoon spent time inside just by the cold stare in his eye, but deep down he is obviously a nice fellow.

Well i finished issue 4, i think it is the best yet. I added some dramatic close ups.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I have told him and he has said he will mention you next issue. I feel Rhydon is very sexy too, and I am a straight male.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I really feel I utalised his deep eye(s) in that issue and let people see that inside his silky exterior, there is a warm interior.

Back