• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taichou Online

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Sup guys, Unit here. Me and a friend just had this urge to make an online game and finish making it eventually of course.

So the name would be Taichou Online and we are working on the Eclipse Engine to make this.

It will be an MMORPG futuring LOTS of stuff and a great selection of jobs going from a warrior to a mage to a pirate and many more.

Right now we are designing the sprites for the characters but i feel i like something like a plot for this...

We have assumed that as the name says Taichou is a jap word that means General in other words one of the strongest in the army, no this doens't means its an army game lol but more like a game that what you aim for is power and conquer, there will be a lot of things such as PKing in it and they might not be a level limit hehe.

So you start out the game as the class you choose, you can make it male or female, all of them have different sprites depending on job/sex and each job has its own town (pirate dock, warriors tabern, etc).

Well i think im babbling too much hehe, what i want is my dearly people from PC is to help think of things that i could add to this game, of course, i will accept ALOT of the things since im the head scripter i know whats posible and whats not hehe so if you guys could pump out ideas that you would like to see on an online game just SHOOT IT and we will see what we make out of it.

~Unit

Back