• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most powerful pokemon to have appeared?

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    Mewtwo? this has been a tough one, I know the legends that control space and time are powerful but remember mewtwo was able to control WEAK pokemon with ease with his powers (he lifted 2 of gary at once remember) and could he easily be powerful enough to block their attacks if he fought one of them?

secondly what do you think is the most powerful pokemon controlled by ash is or was( i know i should of posted this on the other forum but i though i could save thread space by putting it in the same question) i know people will say pika but his attack,special attack and speed may be high but because he isnt evolved (which would mean his stats increase) i would say charizard would be ashes strongest or perhaps snorlax...

your opinions?

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • I believe Ash's strongest pokemon has to be either Snorlax or Charizard, like you said. Snorlax is a great wall and a good movepool. Charizard is a very well trained pokemon he has had for awhile and even beat Gary's Blastoise once. Pikachu come close in second.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Ashes strongest...

Well this one is hard... It should obviously be Pikachu...
    But I'm going by Stats so Charizard..

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
  • Ash's (Grammar? =/) best Pokemon was definitly Snorlax. =3
    But to be honest, I think Arceus is the best. The versatility and power of such a Pokemon make them very, very strong. That's why Garchomp got Uber'd.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I'm confused. The strongest Pokemon is Arceus. The strongest Pokemon Ash has is probably Charizard, although, competatively, it really sucks.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    arceus hasnt appeared yet so he doesnt count. i still think mewtwo would be stronger due to his huge psychic abilities as he could easily to stop his attacks etc...

Xano

Medallion master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    Arceus is the strongest pokemon, as simple as that.

However, Ash's strongest pokemon, not counting game stats but how powerful it is in the anime, is Charizard. Sceptile is second, and Pikachu is third. Snorlax comes fourth or something I think.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, the most powerful one is Arceus pretty much. No doubt on that one. The strongest Ash has is Charizard, like Vance said. But as for the competitive side, it gets screwed by Stealth Rock, since SR takes 50% of its health from Charizard.

Back