• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon & Pokemon Love

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
Years
  • ok so I'm making a pokemon/Sailor moon RPG, now I think there should be romance and I'm not sure who should be paired with who, it can be any guy with any sailor scout, but they must have some matching personalities, frankly I can't decide so I need some ideas.

Years
  • Sailor Moon wtflux? o.O thats a Girl Anime... o.o (not meant to be Taken in any Sexist way >.>)

They are Based on Planets right? do what ever one is Mars, Mars is red and cool, with...maybe Hiro?(Gold)

(But really... Sailor Moon...? o.o)

~Ryu

Years
  • Sounds like a fun idea! XD

Honestly.. my first thought of a scout/guy combo is Venus and Brock... Both of them would be all like "I met this cute *guy or girl* and they-"

Sailor Moon might throw a crying fit if you paired her with someone other than Darien/Mamoru. *Evil grin*

What about Jupiter and Lance? They could be cool together.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • great ideas guys, Love the Venus/Brock pair, yeah Sailor moon would be more like " I don't want Flirty dude, I want Mamo-Chaaaaaaaaaaaaan, wahhhhh." I think Gold and Mars is a good idea, lets not forget chibi-moon, and mind you she likes guys older than her age sometimes.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • It sounds like a fun idea. Since sailor moon is my favorite show, mixed with pokemon cool! And what about Chibi-moon and Max? They are both very stuborn if you get to think about it. And Max's attitude towards his sister is a little bit like Chibi-moons towards Sailor Moon

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
  • I would like to see how this RPG will turn out, given that there is a cross-over between shojo and shounen.
    As for pairing, I would recommend oxymorons for some. For example, I would like to pair S. moon with Wes from pokemon colloseum. Since "Sailor Moon might throw a crying fit if you paired her with someone other than Darien/Mamoru", I couls imagine Wes to be equally as annoyed as how she'll not like the idea either.
    Now how will Urranus/Neptune result?
    If pokemon pairing is possible, then I could imagine with pokemon to pair with Uranus, Neptune and Pluto-Dialga, Palkia and Giratina respectively.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • I would like to see how this RPG will turn out, given that there is a cross-over between shojo and shounen.
    As for pairing, I would recommend oxymorons for some. For example, I would like to pair S. moon with Wes from pokemon colloseum. Since "Sailor Moon might throw a crying fit if you paired her with someone other than Darien/Mamoru", I couls imagine Wes to be equally as annoyed as how she'll not like the idea either.
    Now how will Urranus/Neptune result?
    If pokemon pairing is possible, then I could imagine with pokemon to pair with Uranus, Neptune and Pluto-Dialga, Palkia and Giratina respectively.
    that would be very strange yet awesome, I'm guessing uranus would get giratina, neptune gets palkia, and pluto gets Dialga ( shes the scout of time neptune is the scout of the sea.)

Back