• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rei's Return

Isabella

Scarred
Years
  • Hi everyone!
    I'm returning from a long absence.
    Sheesh, I've been gone since May...

Anyways, I am so happy to be back, and I hope to spend so much more time here in the coming days!

EDIT: I guess this could also count as a welcome post, since it's my first one... yeah.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Welcome back Rei!

I don't know you, but welcome back anyways! ^^ I hope you have fun and make more friends than before!

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • Wow, a whole year?

It's nice to have you back, then! I hope you have a good time here, and I hope to see you around.

Milk and Peace

Isabella

Scarred
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome, both of you!
    I will definitely try to make as many friends as I can on here.
    Hope to see you both around the forums! :3

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hmm... That was quite a long absense.
    Well, what is important is that you are back now.
    (Now you must simply make up for lost time. xD)

Kidding, of course.
    Welcome back to the good 'ol Pokécommunity, Rei. I'm pretty sure you will find it to be a tad bit different around here, but I'm confident you will learn to navigate through PC's new social-network like settings in no time at all!
    (It truly does a bit more fun to the forum experience. ;D)

I'm sure we all hope that you will spend some time around here, Rei! After all, the best part of an online community is being active!

Take care and I hope to see you around.

Back