• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team PLV

Symbol

Playing Pokemon White
Years
  • Team for Pokemon Luster Version

Pokemon Luster Version

Introduction: Hello everyone, you can call me Symbol. I am working on a new hack named Pokemon Luster, so far I have been making this hack on my own, but some friends helped me out with improving my hacking skills. So far I would say I am an Average ranked hacker. I am making this team because I doubt I will be able to do this alone, the whole way, and I need others to work beside me. I need activate people, who will be able to help, if you are on the team and not able to help, I will kick you out. I am a very nice guy and very dedicated to this hack. We will be hacking Pokemon Fire Red.

This hack is about 2% finished, I am working as fast as I can. I am almost done with the starter town. I need to add d/p pokemon in, put d/p sprites to all pokemon, and palette edit a little more.

My Skills:
    Scripting
    Mapping
    Tile editing
    Palette editing

I don't need:

Mappers
    Scripters
    Palette editors [Lol, that's way to easy]
    Titlescreen editors [Not 100% sure yet, but I wanna do this myself]

I am recruiting:
    Red: Urgent--------------Blue: Kinda Urgent--------------Green: Not so needed quickly------------Bold: Filled

Spriters [People OW, Battle Sprites, etc]
    Beta testers
    Idea workers/Storyline helpers [Help me out on making nice idea's/storyline] (If your signing up for this, just show me some of your good idea's. EX: A nice storyline)

Application Form:
    Code:
    Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:

The team so far:

Symbol [Myself. Almost everything]
    Mages4ever [Userbar maker, Beta tester]

Contact info: If you have a IM, i'd like for you to add my MSN, this way we can talk easier, if you don't have msn and want to work on the team, I have a better way for all of us to work together [Almost like instant messaging]

Credits: Mages4ever [Images]

Last edited:

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    Skills: Beta Tester/Userbars/Sigs
    Proof of work: (not sure for beta tester, I know how to find glitches though.)
    Spoiler:

Past experience: Not sure what to add here, I know how to find glitches as I said.
    Intermediate spriter ( like not sure what you mean in spriting though. Like editing/changing or mixing?)
    Contact information: [email protected]

Last edited:

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    Thanks,
    Here is your first userbar.
    PokemonLusterVersion1a.gif

Code:
    [*img]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff243/pokemonjust/Userbars/PokemonLusterVersion1a.gif[/img]

A Button

TeamPLV1a.gif

Code:
    [*img]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff243/pokemonjust/Affiliate%20Buttons/TeamPLV1a.gif[/img]

Last edited:
    Back