• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

looking for starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

_cynthia_

the thirsty devil
Years
  • i got all pokemon i need
    but if you still need any pokemon
    pm me and i may give it to you for free

i also want shiny starters!

offering: ( all lv1 )

starter
    bulbasaur
    cyndaquil
    turtwig
    charmander
    torchic
    totodile
    piplup
    chikorita
    squitle

others
    eevee
    and envolved formed of eevees
    phione

i may have others
    plz ask for more

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'll give you mudkip and chimchar for a cyndaquil and a phione (if you don't have one, I'll take Bulbasaur instead). I've also sent you a PM with my Friend Code.

EDIT:Both of my Pokemon will have the Pokerus (doubles EV gain) and I can have them in a nature of your choice out of these options: Adamant, Rash, or Docile.

Last edited:

_cynthia_

the thirsty devil
    Years
  • trading

I'll give you mudkip and chimchar for a cyndaquil and a phione (if you don't have one, I'll take Bulbasaur instead). I've also sent you a PM with my Friend Code.

EDIT:Both of my Pokemon will have the Pokerus (doubles EV gain) and I can have them in a nature of your choice out of these options: Adamant, Rash, or Docile.

i'll give you a phione for a rash mudkip

can give you a chikorita for a phione :)

sure,but im not sure weather i got an extra phione
    everyone is requesting phiones!!!
    pm me to set the time for the trade

Last edited:

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    i've got all the starters so I'm not interested in other starters(also have eevee and phione)

I have Chikorita and Mudkip ready to trade away. Look in my thread (link in signature) and see if you can trade me any of my wants.

_cynthia_

the thirsty devil
    Years
  • Purugly

i've got all the starters so I'm not interested in other starters(also have eevee and phione)

I have Chikorita and Mudkip ready to trade away. Look in my thread (link in signature) and see if you can trade me any of my wants.

Purugly for chikorita?
    is that ok?

_cynthia_

the thirsty devil
    Years
  • actually, i think i dont need a mudkip anymore, i got one mudkip egg nearly hatched.
    but i do want a chikorita.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Chickorita;
    Shiny
    Non- shiny
    lvl 1
    it's yours for an Azelf, maybe shiny but dont mind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back