• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Center Chaos

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2020
    [FONT=&quot]I climbed and climbed, further and further until I was halfway. There in front of me was an old shaky bridge. My mum and my Sister stood behind me staring, mouths wide open. I started to walk carefully across the bridge... It shook and rattled. I thought I was going to fall! My heart was racing, I was almost there... nearly... YES! I was over. Mum and my Sister tagging along behind me. We climbed up the steep hill and... come on... almost... YES! We were there, the Pokemon Centre! Finally we can get poor little Mime JR his Medicine. We went in and approached the desk. There before us was… a giant Sviper gazing down at us. They I saw I small dark shadow run around the corner, then I heard voices arguing. I followed the shadow and saw that it was a Meowth. Closely in front of it were two people, a boy and a girl. The girl had shiny pink hair. The boy had short purple hair. They wore a Shirt with a big red R on it. They saw me! Oh no! Suddenly they snatched Mime JR who was hanging on to my shoulder. The boy started laughing, they started chanting a motto.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]'Is that a little twerp I hear?'[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]'Listening loud and clear!'[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]'Past the wind!'[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]'Across the stars!'[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]'In yours ears!!!'[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]'Denouncing chaos at a break neck pace'[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]'Dashing power putting fear in your place!'[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]'JESSE!'[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]'JAMES!'[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]'MEOWTH! Now that's a name'[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]'Putting the duodouers in there place'[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]'WE'RE TEAM ROCKET! We're in your face!'[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]'Hey give back Mime JR!' I shouted. Mum and my sister had used staravia and squirtle to deal with the Sviper. 'What's going on' panted mum, 'oh, you missed our motto' mumbled James. 'MIME JR [/FONT][FONT=&quot]USE[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Baton[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Pass[/FONT][FONT=&quot]!' Shouted my sister. Suddenly there was a flash of light and Team Rocket were blown up! They went flying out of the roof and high into the sky. 'WERE BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAAIN!' they screamed as they flew out of sight. I picked up Mime JR and hugged him. 'Quick thinking sis!' I mouthed surprised that I said something nice to her for a change. 'C'mon Mime JR lets get you your medicine' I whispered to him, his rely was 'mime, mime mime, mi mi mi mime' So I gave him his medicine and staravia flew us home.[/FONT]

Thats all so I wont be posting the next chapter.
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

darkcowboy

Gibbs is EVERYWHERE!
    Years
  • Back