• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best VG Soundtrack: Phase One

Which Soundtrack Is The Best?

• Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EarthBound (MOTHER 2)

• Bomberman Hero

• F-Zero X

• Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

• Fire Emblem 4: Genalogy of The Holy Wars

• Super Metroid

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bleuhorn

The Space Cowboy.
Years
  • All right folks... Time for something new. Best VG Soundtrack: PHASE ONE!!

Which of these critically acclaimed games have the best music/soundtrack out of all?

Post in this thread with a reason explaining why you love the soundtrack you voted for and determine which of the top 5 songs you love most off the above mentioned album. Also, please be honest by explaining to the best your ability about the top 5 songs that appeal to you the most.

Lastly, please use succinct sentences and be decisive. Let the voting begin. ;3

NOTE: Poll closes in 45 days. Vote, vote, vote here since voting for the presidential elections do not and will never count.

Last edited:

Kirakishou

*~Snowdrop Crystal~*
    Years
  • None of those comes even CLOSE to holding a candle to Baten Kaitos: Neverending Wings and the Lost Ocean, Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria or Eternal Sonata, but since those aren't up there...

I voted for Animal Crossing. The game got boring after about a month, but the music - in particular, the KK songs - kept me playing it for another month and occasionally afterwards on top of that. Saturday night KK made that game worthwhile.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    I might as well, but banjo-Kazooie isn't on here...

i voted for LoZ Majoras Mask. Top 5 has to be

Woodfall Temple, music just fits and is natural sounding
    Mini-Boss sounds epic and fits a mini boss, giving it a challenge feel
    Pirate Fortress fits in the Security Stronghold theme and sounds epic and huge
    Majoras Incarnation Theme. Fits in with the bonkers boss. It is insane and childlike
    Clock Town This theme changes on different days, sounding peaceful at the 1st day, but has a darker tone and is quicker on the Final Day...

If banjo kazooie/Tooie I'd have chosen different ones of course, but...

Back