• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here goes!

Rained10

Feel the Wrath!
Years
Yo! sup?

Yer i Rained1- (Rained10) slight typo error wen creating the account lol.

Anyway i am on youtube so check out my channel. Feel free to pm me about anything eg Battle, Trade or just a chat.

I a new trainer so be nice lol!

Thanks!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
I'm sure the vast majority of the members here wouldn't dream of being anything more than nice and understanding to a new trainer such as yourself.
If you ever desire a trade or battle, then I would suggest checking out the Wi-Fi Trading Corner and Battle Stadium, respectively. There, you can find quite a number of trainers to battle and people to trade with. They both sound like just the sub-forums you're looking for. ;D

Well, If you want to add a zero to your user name, then simply post in the Name Change Thread. You don't need to wait four months to fix such a small typo like that. I'm sure any of the Higher Staff would have no issues changing that for you.

Hope you have a wonderful stay here at the Pokecommunity, my friend. It's such a friendly environment and I do hope I will be seeing you around here for quite a while to come!

Take care and try to stay active!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
That's why you take your time when registering and typing… also double checks are always nice. xD;
Welcome to the forum and enjoy the battling an trading section…

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
Years
HI there! Welcome to PC and I could never be mean to anyone I'm just another fellow member who only has a face of good! (but theres my wild side whoooo) Enjoy PC

Rained10

Feel the Wrath!
Years
Thank you very much! :)

yer i usually do check things, but i was in a hurry sorry i did not check my username as i enter it so often anyway :P Thanks a lot Hiidoran for the tip.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Hello there Rained1- (Soon to be Rained10 XD)...Welcome to PC!

We're very glad you've decided to join! Like Hiidoran said, head over to the Battle Stadium or Trade corner for...you guessed it, battles and trades =P. There always seems to be someone on who's looking for on or the other.

Don't you worry, everyone here at the PokeCommunity is very nice, and you should have no trouble getting along with everyone. If someone is mean to you, I shall deal with it personally...*cracks knuckles* XD

Have fun, and I'll see you around!

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2012
Yo! sup?

Yer i Rained1- (Rained10) slight typo error wen creating the account lol.

Anyway i am on youtube so check out my channel. Feel free to pm me about anything eg Battle, Trade or just a chat.

I a new trainer so be nice lol!

Thanks!

Hello guy, I'm on youtube too, look for zetavares85 and you'll find me.

Rained10

Feel the Wrath!
Years
Thanks guys i will make sure i check out ur channel zetavares85

Already liking this place a lot :) and Aurafire, thnx to. Every1 seems so nice :)

Back