• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2008
    Hi, I'm Klmoss3, I'm in the process of making a hack of pokemon ruby and needed to learn about scripts and other stuff, and there seems to be a lot of nice people here, so I decided to join.

I look forward to posting with you guys!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Klmoss3!

Nice to have you here! If you're looking for information on hacking, you've definitely come to the right place. As you can see, our Emulation forum is quite extensive and should help answer and of your questions.

You are correct, sir...There are many nice people here! But I'm sure you'll find that out yourself after you spend some time here =P

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and PM/VM me if you eve have any questions or just want to say hi! Other than that, relax and have fun here! I'll see you around ^_^

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Welcome :D
    As far as I've found, this is the best place to learn scripting, and anything for rom hacking :P
    Hope I see this hack of yours finished xD Well, have fun round the forum xD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • May I suggest checking out the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum over in the ROM Hacking section? I do believe it may hold some information for your script learning needs. ;D

Welcome to the community, Klmoss3. It is our pleasure to have you posting along with us, my friend!

So, you're going to create your own project. Well, that takes quite a bit of preparation. Creating a ROM hack is not simple process, but I'm sure you're up to the challenge! After all, with some skill and a whole forum backing you up, I'm sure you can do it.

Here's hoping you will stay with us for a long time to come. The vast majority are indeed very friendly and would love to answer any questions you may have.

Take care!

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2008
    Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm going to post a thread for my hack in a second, so please rate/suggest

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm going to post a thread for my hack in a second, so please rate/suggest

Yeah, I can't wait for your hack xD. So I hope you can post the hack ASAP. And also, Welcome to the nice and friendly community!

Back