• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

larkija33

Beginning Trainer
Years
  • Hi! I've been here for a while, but I've never actually posted anything. I looked at some of those ROMS people have made, but that's all I've actually done here.

GuardianofAuraGirl

Welcome back to Pokemon Community larkija33! I hope you'll get into posting 'cause it's actually pretty fun! Well, remember to read the rules and make some new friends on PC! Hope to see ya around more often then!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • How exactly were you able to resist posting around this community for so long?! I simply cannot fathom how anyone couldn't let their voice be heard around some of the interesting discussions on this online community. Then again, it's never too late to start!

Welcome back to the real Pokecommunity, Larkija33! We're certainly glad to have you around.

Ah yes, the ROM Hacking section is a very lovely place to spend your time. However, we do have quite a few other sections if you ever have the urge to discuss other things. The community is quite diverse in it's content, my friend!

Well, here's hoping you will decide to become an active member of this fine forum. It really is a fun place to spend your free time.
    (We don't bite... xD)

Take care and have a wonderful stay.

Back