• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am new

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2008
    Hello. My name is Katie, and I am new here. Is there anything important that I should know?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Welcome avalon aka Katie...It's good to see you came to join PC...and I shall tell you, you'll be making endless friends here as time goes by. Well, what you should always remember to do is read the rules, just so you understand everything. Well, welcome to PC and I hope you enjoy yourself...Maybe I'll be seeing you around throughout posts quite frequently...

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Katie!

The most important thing you need to know is.....PC is amazing. XD

But really, I'm sure you'll have a great time here. There's quite a bit to do and some pretty awesome people to meet. Once you get posting it's quite hard to not get addicted! XD

Just make sure to follow the few rules that we have here, and the FAQ is very helpful as well. I'm always around if you need any help, so drop me a PM/VM if you like ^_^

I hope to see you around the forums a bit...and have fun!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Honetly, There isn't much you have too know,
    Most of the rules are general knowledge,
    but best too take a quick look at them
    if theres anything you want to know..

Anways, have fun, and I'll cya round!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hello Katie,welcome to PC,hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums,and make sure to read the rules and FAQ. See ya soon.

~Paul

Slin

12 Shinys Owned?!?!
    Years
  • Hi kattie wellcome to PC, you shoud read the rules if u ant an advice... =P
    have fun!

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Welcome! I would recommend not giving out your name ...

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome Avalon to PokéCommunity. Before you ask, yes they are still looking for a better slogan. ;)

Read the rules and FAQ in the toolbar. Also, make many friends for you to talk to. Other than that... good luck.

Back