• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Full Spectrum Warrior

Years
  • What's up and welcome to the Full Spectrum Warrior RP

~Announcements~1: I just made a Full Spectrum Warrior RP and i am looking for other people to come on in and fill out a info sheet and join in on the RP. Also looking for rugler memeber's to as well.

2:Here is the info sheet you must fill out if you wanna join in on my RP and it is for your army person that you play as.

3:Name:
    Job title:
    Ethnicity:
    Education:
    Years in Service
    Marital Status:
    Type of guns or weapons you will be have or using:

Here is mine for an exp:

Name:Steve
    Job Title:Team Leader
    Ethnicity:White
    Education:High school diploma,one year college law, one year college
    Hometown:New London CT
    netscaping and computers
    Years in Service:2 years
    Marital Status:got a gurl
    Type of guns or weapons you will be having or using:M class Rifle,Grenades,feild knife, and a 25. caliber hand gun

Here are the openings that are open starting with the Alpha team.

Im the only team leader for the Alpha team.
    1-Corporal
    1-Private,First Class
    1-Private
    2-sniper
    1-medic
    3-infantry men or women

Bravo team:
    Need 1 leader for this team
    1-Corporal
    1-Private,First Class
    1-Private
    2-sniper
    1-medic
    3-infantry men or women

I'll need several Ranger squads
    I'll need several british special forces

ad armies

I'll also need several - leaders for the bad armies

I'll need ZLF sldier's

And I'll need ZLF Muchjahideen Militia Guards

Rules:1:Try not to swear if you do try to use Stars or other $ signs to blink them out
    2:No fighting
    3:No spamming up my RP with jokes or anythig that is off topic. Will only allow off topic if you have to ask any questions about this RP or if you have any suggestes.

P.S Will be starting the RP when i have enough people to sign up.

And also if you sign up and pick a part you want to do and if you don't know what their job is to do PM me or im or e-mail me at [email protected] and say your from the Full Spectrum Warrior RP.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Title

Welcome to Full Spectrum Warrior

Plot

Welcome to Zekistan, In a world struggling with coveted borders and disparate ideology. But many years throughout History, this small desert country-a territory with seemingly little tactical use for these great armies-has been under siege. Zekistan borders Afghanistan, China, and Pakistan, placing it in thecenter of what is indisputably the modern world's hornet's nest. Life hasn't always been full of struggle in Zekistan. When occupied by none hostile forces, the nation was a cultural hub where worldly scholars rubbed elbows with wealthy after the British (which had wrested control and colonization from the Turks) released the nation from it's rapidly crumbling empire in the early 1800s.

Within seventy-two hours the military strikes would be launched against Al Fad's network in Zekistan. The battle was really strong that the United States Army had to call in for the NATO troops have been deployed in Zekistan.

Mission Briefing

Mission Briefing: The ground phase of the military action is now underway in Zekistan. American and coalition forces are currently patrolling rural and urban areas, searching out stubborn pockets of terrorist resistance while the search for Al Afad commences. Up until now, troop movements have resulted in low casualties. But Al Afad loyalists, fulfilling their promise to take the fight to a brutal street level, have struck.

A convoy patrolling the capital city of Zaffera has come under fire from RPG-carrying Al Afad thugs. The convoy is still under fire and there are men that require immediate medical attention. And they are pinned down in a tight spot alittle out in the open with very little things to cover behind. The Alpha and Bravo teams are ordered to help clear the area and assist in getting the wounded to safety before taking offensive action against the enemies

Back