• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tyranitar Deck (first pokemon deck in a longgg time)

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2008
    Any thoughts on this deck? It's essentially just two starter decks combined with a few additions. I'm guessing the main criticism would be to take out some pokemon and replace them with trainers/supporters, but I'd like to hear some ideas and if any of these cards are restricted. My library of cards is limited but I can always find any that people suggest. Thanks!

Pokemon

x4 Larvitar
    x3 Pupitar
    x2 Tyranitar
    x4 Stunky
    x2 Skuntank
    x4 Starly
    x3 Staravia
    x2 Staraptor
    x1 Darkrai lvl 38 (energy fetch)
    25 Pokemon

Trainers

x4 Energy Search
    x2 Great Ball
    x2 Luxury Ball
    x1 Dusk Ball
    9 Trainers

Supporters

x2 Cynthia's Feelings
    x2 Bebe's Search
    x2 Prof Oak's Visit
    x1 Holon Mentor
    x1 Steven's Advice
    x1 Mr. Stone's Project
    x1 TV Reporter
    10 Supporters

Energy

x15 Dark Energy
    x1 Fighting Energy (For Larvitar's Rock Slide attack)
    x1 Darkness Energy (special energy)
    17 Energy

Serrio16

Top Co-ordinator
    Years
  • For a modified deck these cards are no longer usable; Holon Mentor, Steven's Advice, Mr. Stone's Project, TV Reporter.

I would add some bebe's searchs, Roseanne's researchs, and felicity's drawings, and rare candies. add some more dark and special dark energies, and get rid of the fighting (Larvitar should never be out that long.) and get rid of the energy search.

Shadow Chant

Top 4 at Worlds 2009
    Years
  • ^ Agreed to the person up top

I have another announcement for the deck here. Add in a 2-2 Weavile SW or maybe 4-2 to get the good start off with a Sneasel. Claydol is awesome for bad hands to have better set up also.

Back