• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lookin' for Shiny Pokemon.

Vyren

Evolutionary Failure.
Years
  • Okay.

As you could probably tell from my signature (or, Y'know, the title..), I enjoy collecting shiny pokemon.
    I'm currently dying for a shiny Giratina. I'll trade mutiple level 100's for one, and I'll make sure they're good.
    If you don't like what I offer you, you can request a Pokemon (Unfortinately, I can't get you most legenderies, sorry).
    I also use Pokemon Pearl, so there are some Pokemon I can't catch on my game.
    I have a level 1 Manaphy aswell, so I can throw that in with the others.

Pokemon might be named. I'm sorry for any trouble I've caused (trouble?).

Name: Vyren.
    Friend Code: 3910 0677 4579

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    Check my trade thread, I can get alot more shinies but not legendary shinies, sorry.

Vyren

Evolutionary Failure.
    Years
  • Oh, it's OK. They don't need to be legendary.
    If I ask for a shiny, would you like one in return (dumb question, I know) or wouldn't it bother you?

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    It doesn't bother me, as long as I get something of worth, got any EV's?

Vyren

Evolutionary Failure.
    Years
  • Uh. Personally, I'm not sure what an EV is. xD;
    So I'm not really sure if I have one or not. -cough-

Sorry. ^^;
    I don't want to trade my shiny Cresselia. It was the first shiny Pokemon I caught on my game.
    I think Deoxys looks better shiny, though.

Last edited:

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    hey dude i have a shiny heatran and shiny pokemon ranger manaphy what do you offer for these?

Vyren

Evolutionary Failure.
    Years
  • Depends on what you want. I don't have many good Pokemon, just random ones I've trained.

.: L u n a . D i v i n e r :.

ø Just A Nobody ø
    Years
  • hey, i think i can help you^^ go to my trade thread! i need these of yours: Dialga, Palkia, Electrode, Manectric, Golem, Latios, Latias, Mightyena, Altaria, , Cresselia, Steelix, Hariyama, Magmortar, Drifblim.

any of them would be fine, depending on wat u want...

Vyren

Evolutionary Failure.
    Years
  • How about Palkia, Latios, Altaria and Gyarados?
    Sorry. I like my Latias. ^^;

Vyren

Evolutionary Failure.
    Years
  • If the Rayquaza is real, yep. xD I don't use the Altaria and Gyarados, anyway.
    By the way, I got them over the GTS, I've checked them and they're normal. I always release hack pokemon when I get them, 'cause they suck.

Back