• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

darthjp's presentation

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Hi everybody, well i'm introducing myself here, i've been fan of pokemon since the 1st generation, tough i lost interest for a while specially in the last generation, now i'm back and very interested in trading to get rare pokemon, i posted a trade thread in wi-fi trade center so check it out if you need something, thanks.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Darthjp!

You've definitely found a great place to rekindle that pokemon spark! Not not to mention, The PokeCommunity is an excellent place to acquire some new event pokemon! I wish you the best of luck with your trade thread. Don't be afraid to explore a bit...As I'm sure you'll find some interesting topics to which you can contribute! ^___^

Have fun, and I'll see you around! =D

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Welcome to PC darth, have fun makes sure to read the rules, and join us in the Other Chat section ones in while,

Don't be a stranger;)

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Welcome to PC, darthjp.

I've seen several members in the past losing interest in pokemon, but soon regain interest after a while. I know it happened to me once, of course that's what I get for not playing pokemon in months at the time.

I usually go to the trade section, but I'm sure your going to enjoy getting some valuable (or horrible T_T ) trades. The trade section is, from what I've seen, an active forum where most members go if they want a certain pokemon.

Be sure to read the rules and have fun while your at it!

Back