• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Symphonia 2

Years
  • Okay, so if by some incredible chance I get enough money to get a Wii this Christmas, should I get Tales of Symphonia 2? My friends ruined the first one for me, so there wasnt much to it for me....but is the new one worth playing?

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
  • The 1st game rocked I loved it although I borrowed it from Block Buster,it was fun you should play it with friends that makes the game more exciting and fun, so I think you should get the 2nd one but check the ratings for it for it 1st also the reviews. Trust me I've learned this form experience which I can't tell you. XD

Ryusheika

Hero of Time
    Years
  • Yes, you should definitely pick up the new Tales of Symphonia. It is by far my favorite game of all time. The storyline is amazing, the battle system is just as good as the rest of the tales games, and the best part about the game is VOICED SKITS! *___*

Years
  • Yes, you should definitely pick up the new Tales of Symphonia. It is by far my favorite game of all time. The storyline is amazing, the battle system is just as good as the rest of the tales games, and the best part about the game is VOICED SKITS! *___*
    Honestly, I dont think it can beat Abyss...Abyss is my fave out of all of them, though I havent played Vespiria. I do wish that Kratos was actually in the game though, and not the narrator...but I suppose we have Lloyd to fill in for him now xD Yes, I already know a little about what happens in TOS2, but I dont have friends who have a Wii and can play it to ruin the whole thing for me >.>

Years
  • While I do agree that ToS2 may not beat the Abyss storyline, the game is still amazing, and you should definitely buy it.
    All right, I will.....oh....looking at the GameStop site, Wii's cost $250....unless I get extremely lucky and a rich relative shows up, then there goes that idea >.>

Back