• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Star Awards 2004

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
Years
  • Okay i got an idea. Pokemon Star awards! Its where 10 sites compete to see who's is the best! (The Webmasters will compete). Anyway click Here to go to the site. The site isnt finished yet though because I want to see if people would actually do it so tell me if you think its a good idea or not and I probably will do this soon! ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2004
    I'm not competing. v_V My site would suck so much.Especially if big sites like PokeGen and Poke-Amph joined. ._.

saul

Years
  • well No one can join at the moment but if your interested be sure to read all of the homepage

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    If you do it, it should be the 10 best sites...(if you want ppl to watch) Make sure not just any site can join. (if you want this to be succesful)

saul

Years
  • Now submitting

Sorry for the double post on my own thread but I have a bit more news on the star Awards! Im now accepting members to join! Read the Rules page before joining. The game isn't officially opened yet until I can get 10 members! But the site is done. Although the members link wont work cause we dont have any members yet! So go ahead and submit your site.

Back