• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uhhh Hi

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2016
    Hi, soon to be new friends, im new in this forum but i want to.. uhh well get along lol. Well i never been to a forum so I have no experience whatsoever. Haha i am very shy especially because i don't really want to be hated or anything. But i am glad to be on this forum and hope to make new friends.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • You probably won't be hated ;D Welcome, enjoy the forums. But PLEASE, I cannot stress this enough, read the rules and follow them XD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    You will never be hated under 1 condition:

Read the Rules.

There, that's all you have to do, and not be hated. Simple.

Welcome to PC, the best Pokemon Forum on the Interwebz (because SPPF is messed up, even if they are larger)

You'll do fine, I'm sure, just read every locked sticky that says "Rules" or "update" and if you are planning on fanfics, read all the stickies.

If you have any questions, you can PM me. Because usually members don't take risks with the admins, as the questions are usually in the FAQ :/.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hi there Henly, and welcome to PC!

It's true, the rules are important...But trust me when I say they are very easy to follow. I wouldn't worry too much about displeasing anyone, as we're a pretty friendly bunch =P

And now for rule number one of our community: Have fun! =D

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

It is true the rules are very important and im sure as long as you read them then nobody will hate you!

I hope you enjoy your time here well goobye and have a happy new year!

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    lol. dude, dont use your real name as your SN. oh well, enjoy your stay and see ya at school

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Welcome to PC. You'll have a nice time here as long as you stick with the rules. Also try using good grammar. Everybody will like you if you did.

FLOOTENKERP

The Glitch From Johto
    Years
  • dont argue with any of the mods... i learned that the hard way... now color me evil hates me (sob) :(

Years
  • dont argue with any of the mods... i learned that the hard way... now color me evil hates me (sob) :(
    Nah. Just keep your arguments intelligent and you'll do fine. It's not Serebii. ;) I'm still on good terms with Color Me Evil. Right? :paranoid:

Welcome, new member Henly. This place is rather easy going. Stay a while and have fun. :)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Welcome to the community!
    No one hates you here and nobody will! We are all loving and friendly people so unless you do something horrible or really bad, you will be just fine!
    Have a great time following the rules, posting everywhere, making friends, talking to people and getting to know the forum scene! If you have any troubles, send me a message and I can help you out!

Back