• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which bag?

Which bag is ur favourite?(boy/girl)

• R/B/Y

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • G/S/C

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • R/S/E

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • D/P

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    sooooooooo....which pokemon bag is ur favourite?

mine is the pokemon leaf green,because is sooooooo cool and the best part is the tm case and the berry poach! i just love it!

sorryyyyyyy...i didn't put the FR/LG LOL
    please tell me how i fix that

Last edited:

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • In terms of practicality, definitely DP. After all, it annoyed the crap out of me that I had to use my PC in previous games so often, and in the first two, I had to sort through and get rid of a lot of stuff because even my PC couldn't store everything I wanted.

The downside, unfortunately, is that I can never find what I need in the main pouch of the DP bag and end up sorting through countless hold items, stones, and little things I pick up along the way. (I should really sell a crapload of this, but...) It would be nice if they had a separate pocket for evolution items. Or at least a search feature.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    If by a search feature, you type in what you want to find...it would probably be quicker just to scroll down the item list.

I do like the D/P bag as it has a lot of compartments with everything well organised and I like the "look" of the bag. :P

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • If by a search feature, you type in what you want to find...it would probably be quicker just to scroll down the item list.

I don't know about that. If you've got a lot of items, scrolling tends to take awhile. (Using the stylus to do it feels a little slippery to me. It takes a few seconds to get it to go quickly, and then when you find the item you want, it still continues to scroll until it finally slows down and stops. By then, you have to use either the buttons or stylus to go back up.) And, of course, never mind having to paw through the bag anyway to find an item that's in the middle, rather than at the end of the beginning. (You could organize your main pouch by hand, of course, but that tends to be tedious itself.)

However, if you had a way of typing in what you want using the touch screen (as in, you have a set of letters to press using the stylus), then it wouldn't be so bad to do a search.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    I guess you're right. It all really depends on how many items you have. Personally, I don't have that many items so I've never wanted a search feature. :P

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I like how many compartments the DP bag has, but I wish you could still deposit items into your PC because scrolling through items I'm never going to use (put don't want to throw away XD) gets annoying.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I put other because my favorite is the FR/LG bag. I don't remember if it's the same as in the original games but it's my favorite out of the ones that I do remember.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Fr/Lg girl's bag. I have one like it. :B

sorryyyyyyy...i didn't put the FR/LG LOL
    please tell me how i fix that
    PM the local moderator (in this case, Aegis) about it. There's an 'other' option though so it doesn't matter.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I like the DP bag the best...it just has so much more room and so much more access...as for finding things in the bag, I actually take my time and put all the items in ALPHABETICAL order...lol...it's true...

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Lookswise, the RSE bag for the boy.
    Usewise, the Pt bag for the boy.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    i hate the pokemon D/P bag,it's sooooooooooooooo slowwww.when i need a max repel,i have to scroll all the way down,very slowly....but sometimes i just press select so it goes much more quickier LOL

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
  • I would go with the G/S/C bag or the FR/LG bag.

I can't stand the D/P bag. The fact that they split up regular items and medicine really bugs me for some reason.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I liked the Platinum bag, you didn't have to store items into PC again and again. And it is organized! :D What I don't like is that it takes sooooooooooooo long searching through the bag. :\

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
  • Judging by looks I'd have to pick the girl's R/S/E bag. The most useful's the D/P bag though, I have every item in alphabetical order, so it doesn't take so long for me to find it in the bag.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Platinum. Its bag is so sleek and completes the outfit with American colors!

Years
  • I went with the R/S/E bag. D/P was a good bag but it was so annoying navigating through the main compartment even after sorting them out. I wish they still had a PC for this game to store stones, hold items, and some other crap. At least the D/P didn't suck as bad as the RBY one. You could barely fit anything in that little bag due to the lack of compartments.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Judging by looks I'd have to pick the girl's R/S/E bag. The most useful's the D/P bag though, I have every item in alphabetical order, so it doesn't take so long for me to find it in the bag.

YAY... alphabets FTW ...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The Platinum and DP girl bags...they look really cool! And I am more used to the
    Dp one then the R/S/E

Back