• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eraceon?

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
Years
  • Yeh the song in The Rise Of Darkrai. The shape that appeared to stop the fighting looked suspiciously like a type of pokemon, or is that just me? The name of the song actually could be a good name for a pokemon as well. Maybe its some kind of God pokemon that we will never find out about :D lol

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    It's spelt "oracion" and it means "prayer" in Spanish, I think haha.

Years
  • Uh, you mean the 'Oración', which is Spanish for the word 'prayer'? >>;

Edit: Second time today I've been beaten to the punch. <<

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Yeh the song in The Rise Of Darkrai. The shape that appeared to stop the fighting looked suspiciously like a type of pokemon, or is that just me? The name of the song actually could be a good name for a pokemon as well. Maybe its some kind of God pokemon that we will never find out about :D lol
    It was a one off that. Alamos town is based on somewhere in Spain. Just because they are using spanish words (as stated before Oracion means prayer), doesn't really point to anything. Many words in other languages sound like they could mean other things. >_> Though conversly I can kinda see where you are going with this.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    How the waffles could an "O" be confused with an "E"? Seriously.

Anyways. There IS a God Pokemon, but it's not called "Eraceon" or "Oracion".

And if it already means something else officially in another language, then there really can't be a Pokemon with such name if you ACTUALLY saw most of the Pokemon Series.

Ignore the stereotypical Ludicolo of course.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
  • they didnt pronounce it right in the movie. if they spell it like they say it it isnt evn spanish its closer to latin. if they just had spanglish accents then it was spanish for prayre.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • they didnt pronounce it right in the movie. if they spell it like they say it it isnt evn spanish its closer to latin. if they just had spanglish accents then it was spanish for prayre.
    That's the Voice actors fault. I mean not everyone can make a Spanish accent. Also they may have not been told how to pronounce it. Anime is infamous in any language for horrible pronunciation of other languages. Watch Black Lagoon in Japanese and you can't tell they are trying (the key word here) to speak English.>_>

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I thought it looked like a pokemon too like a Ho oh/Arceus

Back