• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dearest One

Years
  • Okay, this is similar to Forsaken One, but this one came first and I just wrote what I felt like writing.

Dearest one

There is not a moment when you are not in my mind,
    Never a day passes when I do not think of your beauty,
    Never will I not dream of your deep, beautiful blue eyes that excite the hearts of men and are as deep and clear as a lake with the light of the full moon,

Will I never know the feel of your gentle embrace?
    Will I never see how your perfect mouth moves and curves as you say every word, sing every song, whisper every secret?
    Am I cursed to never know the feel of your lips with every one of your kisses?

My love for you is a fire, burning brightly and strong amidst the chaos and confusion of the world,
    A fire that was started by you,
    And a fire that will never die even if a thousand years pass, a thousand seas douse it, a thousand tornadoes tear it asunder;

A gentle, undying love is all I can offer you,

I dream of the moment you declare feelings for me,
    Feelings that will never falter or be second thought;
    Never will they be second to another,

How I long to be by your side,

But remember this in your heart, I will always love you, no matter what happens you can count on my unconditional love,

your love

Back