• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some logical thinking...

Tornado

Shooting Star
Years
  • Yes, lets get the brains working here.

So, lets say that either you where in the anime or movies, or pokemon was real ok?

You get a say, Charmander. It feels scaly like a little lizard, but is warm blooded instead.

So here the problem.
    What does a voltorb feel like?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Voltorb would feel like an armadillo's shell with a side order of "Electric Ownage"

If you don't believe, try to touch one...

Sorry, that was disturbing. @~@

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I always thought it would be smooth and have a cool feel to it, as for charmander I never trally thought of it beeing scaley, but soft and warm...

joehat

Yay
    Years
  • Well do they ever say what Pokeballs are made of? I would think that would be what Voltorb feels like. Or maybe it would feel like one of those..those um..

this thing

Plasma_Lamp.jpg

Jmath

*blank*
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2011
    Actually, no one ever finds out. They get blown to smithereens before the thought even registers.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I always made the connection as 'Voltorb/Electrode = metal sphere'. So I guess it would feel like metal... Charmander never registered as scaly. I thought his skin would feel somewhere in between leather and human skin.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Well do they ever say what Pokeballs are made of? I would think that would be what Voltorb feels like. Or maybe it would feel like one of those..those um..

this thing

Plasma_Lamp.jpg

Yeah, I always just thought that it would feel like a Pokeball. Well, I haven't ever thought about it haah but that's what I reckon.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Originally Posted by S. Magumarashi
    My impression was always a metal ball. Nothing else.
    ya but then wouldnt it be atleast part steal? or at least have good defence? it doesnt have any of that.

Well, Pokemon don't have to be part steel to feel like metal. And anyway, Voltorb was 1st gen, when they didn't have steel types, so it could be metal. ^_^

I always thought it would feel like either metal or plastic, I guess. =]
    xX

Back