• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boss Jr. has arrived.... again.

boss jr.

Wii Experience
Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Sorry for leaving unannounced..... again.

But I hope to actually maintain a presence here this time.

I didn't stick around long when I was here so don't feel bad if you don't remember me, it's ok, i understand.

Anyway I'm back and I hope to be around longer this time :D .

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Quite the contrary, I do remember you. I checked back, and sure enough I welcomed you to this place way back in July. I'm not usually one to remember names, but one tends to remember a name like Boss Jr.

Welcome back to the forums. I hope to see your activity increase around here as well, my friend. You don't want to miss all the fun, do you?

Enjoy yourself, Boss Jr.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC. I don't remember or know you, but I like your avatar. Wesker is probably the best RE character ever. Anyways, see you around.

boss jr.

Wii Experience
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Thank you both :D .

I am glad that I'm remembered. I'll probably only be in once a week but at least that's an increase over nothing. And yes Wesker is the best RE character ever.

Back