• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Hi!

Years
Hello, my real name is Lyana. My username you can see plain as day. I love pokemon and watch the series and movies. I have never played the games.:( Sad, I know. If I got the games, my Grandma will burn them cause she thinks pokemon is from the devil. I'm not kidding. My fave pokemon is Mew.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to PC! That really sucks that you can't own any pokemon games. (Your grandma is crazy!) Anyways, I hope you like it here and see you around! :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
Lol! Your grandma seems on the edge. And you have a pretty name =3

Welcome to the forums. You'll enjoy it here as this is a really nice community. n_____n

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
Hi! wow your grandma thinks pokemon came from the devil, lol, well it's not!
Anyways, enjoy your stay here in PC and have fun posting and make new friends!
I hope you're gonna liked it here so far.

Well then, see you around WaterEspeon94!

Heather

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2021
welcome to PC Lyana. u will love it here. dont worry my grandma thinks the same thing, along with Harry Potter.

Heather

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2021
I know how you feel. When I had pokemon tcgs, my grandma burned them all with cooking oil.

OMG! That is horrible. i would cry if that happened to me. u should start hiding all ur pokemon stuff from her, thats what i do.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
since you haven't played the games, try looking around the game dev threads, there are a lot of games being made and im sure you'll like a few of them!
welcome, and be sure to read the rules and post! ^^

XaRhS

Hi WaterEspeon, you Granma is crazy, lol. Try having fun around here and PM me if you have quetions.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
Hello and welcome to PC!

Hey I watch the series to and the movies. I started watching them in order e.g. First season, First movie, Second Season, Second movie Etc. I also watch the specials in order.

It's sad to hear that your grandma thinks that way :( but I suppose it's best to respect her decisions. Well I hope you get a chance to play the games someday.

See you around and have fun!

PS: I love Pokémon to plus Mew is teh AWESOMENESS!

Years
Hello and welcome to PC!

Hey I watch the series to and the movies. I started watching them in order e.g. First season, First movie, Second Season, Second movie Etc. I also watch the specials in order.

It's sad to hear that your grandma thinks that way :( but I suppose it's best to respect her decisions. Well I hope you get a chance to play the games someday.

See you around and have fun!

PS: I love Pokémon to plus Mew is teh AWESOMENESS!
Thanks!

PS: I know! Mew is teh AWESOMENESS!

Back