• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there people of the forums

yogamoanyo

Surfing the Wind
Years
  • Hi, my name is yogamoanyo. I lurk around lots of forums and communities. But this forum caught my eye for sometime now, because I love pokemon.

My favorite pokemon is Metagross. I think he's just pure awesomeness

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Shiny Metagross does look cool.

Anyway, welcome to the community. The rules and the FAQ are at the top if you ever want to read them. You'll find that the people here are generally nice so don't worry. I hope that you have fun here during your stay.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I'm sure you will enjoy it here, and see you around! Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, this is a pretty good forum to frequent if you love Pokémon. Hope you will find it suitable enough to stick around for a while.

Not much of a fan of Metagross myself, but it's certainly not the worst Pokémon out there. I'm sure there are many people out in the forum that enjoy Metagross just as much as you do, my friend.

Welcome to the Pokécommunity. Enjoy yourself.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
    Years
  • yea, it's good you chose this forum, cuz pokemon is also what we love!
    welcome, and btw, i love metagross too!
    anway, does your name say yoga moan yo? just asking...
    lol hope you like it here!

XaRhS

Hi yagamoanyo. Read the rules and please follow them. Also, enjoy posting.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

Yes this is one of the best Pokémon forums to go to if you really love Pokémon so you made the right chose.

In my time here I must say I have bumped into a few people who say their favourite Pokémon is Metagross so maybe you will to. You may even end up becoming friends with a few of those people.

Well anyway have fun!

See you around.

iEdster

iPwn
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum. This forum caught your eye like it did to me, huh?
    Don't worry about anything, read the rules, be good, read the faq, and feel welcome among us.
    We are generally nice.
    And oh, metagross rocks hard. Shiny looks even better.

Welcome again.

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    hi enjoy in PC and
    welcome! you're gonna liked it here so far!
    See ya.

Back