• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

BORRIIITOESSS!!!!

Ima Nass

i once licked ditto in the eye
Years
obviously from the title you can tell i am a sophisticated and elequent gentleman... psyche im pretty easy going i dont like crap trades and i dont toloerate spamers...so when i say no its no unless i say yes and you offer me a cookie and a ditto to copy the cookie now behold my dancing kirby's. ^(-.-)> <(-.-)^

Heather

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2021
Wow hello! Welcome to PC hope you find all the Pokemon you need in trades from here. Enjoy your stay.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
wow feisty!! lol jkjk!
welcome, and i hope noone messes with you, i know i won't lol
check out our game dev too, they have some real awesome thread there!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Nice name! ^^
And...weird usertitle. o.o

Anyway, welcome to PokéCommunity!
Read the forum rules and the rules of whatever section your in so you know what to do when posting/making a thread. Also, read the FAQ if you have any further questions about the community.

Overall, have fun~

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Needs Hot Sauce...

Very nice thread title, Ima Nass. I'm not sure if I can keep up with such eloquent and sophisticated posting around this community. Perhaps I should just hang my head in shame and slowly drudge towards the sunset...

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, my spam-loathing friend. Hope you find all the trades you're willing to make around here satisfactory. Most of us don't carry too many cookies with us, so I'm afraid the ditto deal won't be occurring anytime soon. :x

Please enjoy yourself; I'll be here watching Kirby dance if you need me.

XaRhS

Hello Ima Nass, welcome to PC. Make friends, follow the rules and please don't spam. Contact me if you need help on anything related to the site.;)

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
Hello and welcome to PC!

Your topic reminds me of Doritoes with I will go get right now! I'm sure you will fit in with other gentlemen here. They are quite friendly and all own 2 mansions with pools and Ferrari Spyders which I trust you do to right? Well regardless if you do or don't you are welcome here and sure you make alot of friends.

*hands cookie and ditto* *takes dancing kirby's* Well have fun and I will see you around *vanishes*

Back