• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Thought you could get rid of me? Think again!

mcrfreak

Mcrfreak. Is. Back.
Years
WOOOOOO! It's great to be back here at Poké Community.
I posted a while back, saying I was back, but sadly, I left my account open and my brother changed the password. My email inbox gets flooded alot so by the time I could get back, the message had been deleted from my email. Anyway, I hope to get a fresh start again and I'm up for some fun!

You can call me Daniel. Or Danny, Dan etc. Or by my username.
I'm 12 and I live in Ireland, in a tiny town called Ballyshannon.

So, how is everyone doing?

mcrfreak

Mcrfreak. Is. Back.
Years
Yeah! We will, hopefully. xD

And I'm wondering, does anyone know does a player called 'Skandal' still play?
She was great to me back in the day.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Oh, damn, you're back. >.>

Just kidding, I don't even know you! =P Anyway, welcome back! Hope you have fun. And stay here this time! >=(

mcrfreak

Mcrfreak. Is. Back.
Years
Hahaha, thanks. And I don't think it's my choice if I leave, well, it hasn't the past 2 times. Anyway, I'm having fun so far!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome back to PC! I'm fine thanks for asking. Hows about you? How are you enjoying PC so far? See you around.

mcrfreak

Mcrfreak. Is. Back.
Years
It's wonderful to have such a warm welcome. I'm having a great time here so far, thanks for asking, RagingLucario. I'm also doing great. :D Now to drag out the old Pokemon pearl.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
Hello and welcome back to PC!

I'm sure no one wanted rid of you! Regardless if someone did or not it's great to have you back! I'm sure we will get to see each other around soon enough! So stay active and have fun!

See you around!

mcrfreak

Mcrfreak. Is. Back.
Years
Oh dear. I seem to be having wifi problems. None the less, I shall ask all of my wifi questions in the thread I am supposed to. Just thought I'd share that incase anyone thought I didn't have diamond/pearl.

Back