• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

poke pics

Years
  • ok, first off i wanna say HELLO to all the people keepin pokemon alive... u could say i been "outta the game" since the first craze. but now i'm way down (with 151.. im afraid of change) and what im REALLY lookin for is SCANNED pictures of some base pokemon cards in high resolution. i look around and all i see is like 300x200 or less, with todays scanners somethin the size of a penny can have so much resolution it can look great on a 42" screen. so what'ya say people? i'd absolutely LOVE a high resolution scan of alakazam, gyarados, growlith, PSYDUCK, ninetails, and zapdos. these are just some of my favorites. o ya, i was really hopin for the holo versions of the rares, and like i said, i'm lookin for the origional basics, b4 fossil and jungle. TY much... back to red..

o ya,.. u all shoulda seen the look on the guys face at the used game shop when i asked for a gameboy pocket link cable about an hour ago. it was awesome. i never got alakazam 10 years ago BUT I GOT HIM NOW!

mcrfreak

Mcrfreak. Is. Back.
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to PC! Enjoy your stay!
    Sadly, I can't help with any of those requests since my scanner is broken, but it would've been a laugh to see the look on that guys face!

Years
  • thank you all for welcoming me, u make me feel very... welcome! i set up a profile and whatnot tho its not very thourough i did put a custom avatar pic. that was last halloween. it was siiiiick..ima get crazy this year with a kadabra pumpkin! and to everyone im still lookin for those pics. thnks again!

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    Welcome man, And yeh im kinda like you, havnt watched it or had fun with it since early days. As for the scans, isnt they on the homepage

Back