• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Girls Bravo! (Some spoilers)

Years
  • Anybody here like Girls Bravo? I love it, I've watched up to Episode 13 so far (and I accidentally watched Episode 23 before I was ready for it because it was mislabeled :embarrass ). It's so hilarious and cute, I wish there were more than 24 episodes or at least a new series with the same characters.

Favorite episodes? Favorite moments? Favorite characters? Thoughts?

My favorite episodes are "Bravo Searching for a Husband!" and "Fight Bravo!" My favorite moments are when Kosame kisses Kirie, when Koyomi wins the ping-pong tournament, and almost any scene where Miharu has no idea what's going on but goes with the flow and pretends she does anyway. My favorite character is Miharu!

mrpokemonchampion

Team Dex, a pokedex team
    Years
  • Anybody here like Girls Bravo? I love it, I've watched up to Episode 13 so far (and I accidentally watched Episode 23 before I was ready for it because it was mislabeled :embarrass ). It's so hilarious and cute, I wish there were more than 24 episodes or at least a new series with the same characters.

Favorite episodes? Favorite moments? Favorite characters? Thoughts?

My favorite episodes are "Bravo Searching for a Husband!" and "Fight Bravo!" My favorite moments are when Kosame kisses Kirie, when Koyomi wins the ping-pong tournament, and almost any scene where Miharu has no idea what's going on but goes with the flow and pretends she does anyway. My favorite character is Miharu!
    girls bravo rules XD!!!! :D I love Girls Bravo lol,
    my favorite episodes are all of them
    my favorite moments are when Lisa/Risa and Fukuyama are seen, and I can't forget when Yukinari gets beat up by Kirie, and when Fukuyama trys to feel up yukinarl lol, my favorite character is Lisa Fukuyama cause she trys to rape/date Yukinari. lol

if you want to watchs all the dub episodes, I think that all of the episodes are on a site called VEOH.

FirelordBlaze

Blaziken is blaze-rific!
    Years
  • Girls bravo is really good. There should have been more episodes, but sometimes short anime series are the best.

Back