• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok'emon: The destiny of hope

DarknessSneasel

Master of Dark
Years
  • here is the first chapter. Please comment on improving it.
    Chapter 1 (Jolteon versus Bayleef)

Ben layed in bed. His head sunk into his pillow like a foot does in snow. His hair was sticking up as it hadn't been brushed in days. A Dellcaty pounched onto his bed. The Dellcaty softly dabbed her paws into Bens stomach and after a couple of dabbs let out a growl attach which made Ben suddennly knock his model of a Sneasel off his bedside cabinet.
    "Sis. Your Dellcaty is being a pain like you again," Ben shouted as he slowly stretched his arms.
    A blonde haired women paced up the stairs. She looked like she was in her late teans. She was wearing a vest style top and jeans. She walked into the room held out a Pok'eball. A red a beam was shot out of the ball wihch dragged the Dellcaty into the Pok'eball.
    "Ben you're just jeaslous," his sister said with a smirk, "I have 3 Gym Badges and you don't even have a Pok'emon."
    "Well brat i'm getting 1 today. By the way is Gale here yet?" Ben asked as he Stepped out of bed and pulled a shirt over his head.
    "He just got here. Mum says you 2 are going to travel with me. Bad luck Ben," she said with a little giggle.
    "Oh great. Here is one for the legend. Gale the master of the storms. Ben the great tactician and Ella the Bratty 1" Ben said as he left the room with Ella shortly following him.
    As he entered the dining room he saw Gale sitting down having a drink. Gale was a young man with green hair and a brown leather jacket. By Gales legs was a dog looking Pok'emon which hair was spiky and yellow.
    "Hey Gale. I see that you got a Jolteon."
    "Yeah. I evolved my Evee the other day," said Gale as he turned to his and give a sigh.
    "Whats the matter Gale?" said Ella as Gale turned back to face her and Ben.
    "It's just that Jolteon can't seem to cope with Thundershock. Every time he tries it. Just.." said Gale as he gave his Jolteon a stroke.
    Ella stroked her chin as he gave a quiet hmmmm. She then gave a slight smile and said "I know. Why don't I have battle with you," Ella pointed at Jolteon which gave a look like it was ready for a fight, "It may get the spark out of your Jolteon."
    Gale looked at his Jolteon and then gave a nod. "Alright I'll meet you outside the house. Ben will ref the match."
    Ben, Gale and Ella made their way outside the house to a small field where the stood a couple of paces from eachother. Ben stood in the middle and anounced, "The battle between Ella and Gale will begin now. God this is going to be great."
    "If it is not obvious all ready I'll be selecting Jolteon," Gale said as his Jolteon jumped infront him.
    "Okay. Come to the battle. Bayleef," said Ella as she chucked a Pok'eball infront of her. A white light apppeared form the ball as it opened. The light then began to form a shape which disspapeared showing a four leged medium sized pok'emon. The Pok'emon was a pale yellow colour with small green leaves around it's neck and a big leaf on the head.
    "Bay," said the Pok'emon as it appeared into the field. It lowered it's head as if giving a hint for an attack.
    Ella shot her arm out pointing to the Jolteon and then commanded, "Bayleef use your tackle."
    "You use tackle Jolteon," said Gale giving Jolteon a smile.
    Both Bayleef and Joltemon darted towards eachother and as soon as they made contact Jolteon moved his head under Bayleef and pushed Bayleef into the air. Bayleef then came crashing down ground. Bayleef managed to pull itself back up from the ground.
    "Okay lets heat things up. Bayleef lets go with you powerful Solarbeam," she ordered as she held her hand out towards Gale.
    Bayleef leaves started to glow as she charged up a ball of white light in her mouth. Bayleef shouted a "BAY!" as she sent out a white beam directly towards Jolteon at speed that Jolteon could not dodge.
    "JOLTEON!" Gale shouted.
    Suddenly Jolteon let out a large bolt off electrictiy which hit Bayleeft just as Jolteon was hit with the Solarbeam. As a dust cloud faded away to reveal a badly hurt Jolteon that was just manging to keep on it's four feet. However for Bayleef had fainted. Ben gave a quick cough and announced, "Bayleef has fainted so Jolteon wins. That was a great battle you 2."
    Gale and Ben walked to Jolteon while Ella returned her Bayleef back to it's Pok'eball. "Gale?" Ben said as he turned to Gale.
    "Yes," said Gale after briniging Jolteon back to it's Pok'eball.
    "That was too powerfull for a thundershock. I think Jolteon used Thunderbolt," Ben said.
    Gale looked up and smiled, "Yes. You are right. Jolteon can use Thunderbolt which was a powerfull once at that. Okay we best make are way to Sandgem town. Youve got a Pok'emon to obtain."

END OF CHAPTER

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
    Years
  • Wow, cool story, however i had to squint to read the lines, my suggestion is put a enter_space

between each line to make it clearer, like i am doing now. However, that doesn't effect the fact that

this story was really good

=D

DarknessSneasel

Master of Dark
    Years
  • Wow, cool story, however i had to squint to read the lines, my suggestion is put a enter_space

between each line to make it clearer, like i am doing now. However, that doesn't effect the fact that

this story was really good

=D

Thanks for the comment. I don't have much time to edit it konw i will later and i will do it for the rest of the chapters.

Back