• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Month Girls

Years
  • Here is a story I made,want to read what I have so far?

A woman with a long dress, a staff, and long grey hair was walking down the stairs of a palace. She looked stressed as she glared at 11 girls waiting for a response. The woman took her staff and aimed it toward the sky. She softly said,? I will try to contact?? A beam came out of the staff which then turned into a hologram. The woman looked happy at what she saw. The 11 girls leaned forward to see what the hologram was. The 11 also smiled. The woman took her staff and placed it at her side, no longer pointing it in the sky. The 11 girls formed a circle and started glowing different colors, each.
    Each of the 11 girls had a different expression on their face. Mad, sad, happy, mysterious, serious, questioned, careless, surprised, cute, smart, and VERY mad.

?I?m gonna be late for my violin lesson!!? shouted a girl, riding on her roller blades from school. She muttered to herself,? Yea, thanks mom for making me do this straight after school?? She was going as fast as she could on the roller blades, paying no attention to the people in the background. In just a few seconds of this, the girl stopped because she felt her legs disappear. She looked at her legs and they were gone. ?What the helicopter?? she said. She had soon fully disappeared.

The girl was transported to a bizarre looking place. As she got up from the ground, she saw 11 girls just staring at her. The girl stared at the 11 for a moment and then blurted out,? What?s going on?? One of the 11 who looked very much like the girl asked,? Well, first, what is your name?? The girl responded,? My name is Jenny Talon.? The almost twin said,? Right, Welcome to a world we like to call Mainthland. We are the 11 guardians of the 12 months and have been looking for a guardian for June? And we?ve finally found one. Congratulations.? Jenny stared for a moment. She still looked confused. The almost twin said,? Well, I?ll introduce myself. I am July, the guardian of July. This is why you and I look alike. Because you?re June, I?m July.? At this point, a woman with long grey hair and a staff came walking toward her. She exclaimed,? I see you have met my guardians. Welcome to the group. I am the queen of Maithland.? Jenny asked,? So I?m a guardian of some sort. Why me? Is there like, evil in the world or something? Please tell me so I can go back to Earth.? The queen took a deep breath. She said,? Let me start from the top. Long ago, there was a war in this world. 99% of Mainthland turned evil. The only ones that didn?t turn evil were 12 girls. They had their own powers and could only use them with a certain expression. The 12 alone defeated them. Since that was a century ago, the 12 have been reborn and we have new guardians. But now, for revenge, all of the evil that was defeated are also reborn. And on their birthdays, they come to spread evil again. It is now time for the evil to start again and we didn?t have a guardian for July. And in order for the powers to work, we needed all 12 to fight. We were panicking until we found you. And why you, you ask. It is because my staff goes for the one best fit for the job. And so the staff sensed you. You are the one best fit for the job of being the guardian of July. Do you understand?? Jenny nodded. Jenny asked,? ?So, now what??

The queen smiled. All 12 of the girls were transported to Earth. The queen said in a distance as the 12 were transported,? Good luck!? The 12 were soon transported to Earth. Since the 11 had never been to Earth, The 11 were saying,? Ooh, Ahh!!? Jenny smiled as the 11 were looking. Jenny was first to get up from the ground and asked the 11 to follow her to her school so she could sign them up, give them a name, etc. The 12 girls were soon in the school and were in the principal?s office. The assistant looked up at them from the comics she was reading and could only reply,? Wow, eleven new students coming in all at once.? The principal ran right in the assistant?s office to see what was going on. The principal said,? Jenny, are these yours??
    ?Ugh, They?re ugh??
    July blurted out,? I am an adopted sister and these are our friends that we all would like to go to school together.? The principal said,? Okay, what are their names?? Jenny took out a piece of paper from her pocket and then took out a pen. The 12 huddled up around a table and Jenny quietly whispered,? Okay, I?m bringing around a piece of paper for you to put down a name you like on it.?
    It was about 30 seconds later when they were done. The 12 had listed their names in the order they were standing next to each other. Jenny handed the principal the piece of notebook paper. He took out a book and then turned on the speaker. He said,? Mrs. Rally, please come to the office.? and then repeated it. Three minutes later, a woman with blond hair neatly placed in a bun and a lavender skirt came rushing in. She was apparently Mrs. Rally. She stared at the girls in such happiness. The principal handed her the piece of paper and her smile turned into a happier smile. She said,? Welcome Rose, Lily, Catherine, Fibi, Nicole, Anne, Naomi, Emily, Sam, Serena, and Claire!!?

The 11 were in this order: July, February, August, April, March, November, December, May, January, October, and September.

Since it was after school, the 12 of course weren?t going to class. After a few minutes of organizing, talking, and signing, the 12 were out of the school building and to Jenny?s house. As the 12 were walking, they were thinking of a good excuse to live with Jenny. They finally thought of it when the 12 were just a few blocks away from the house. Jenny had a lot of allowance money plus her birthday and Christmas money so, she was going to buy furniture and put in her shed. (Also, she would get air conditioning and those kinds of things.) Hopefully, Jenny?s mom would say yes and will understand. The 12 were now in Jenny?s house. Jenny shouted,? Mom, I?m home! And I met 11 friends on the way back from my violin lesson!!? A woman with short black hair and a plaid dress with an apron came walking down the stairs looking very busy and tired. She said drowsily,? What is it dear?? Jenny asked,? Mom, may I have the shed?? The mom responded,? Sure, what ever. I?m sorry; I?ve just been so busy lately with my job. My imagination isn?t flowing well today. Being a fashion designer can be hard work. I?ve been trying to think all day.? Jenny dropped her backpack on the floor and said,? We?re going to the lobby.? And shut the door.

Back