• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Revolution (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
  • Here's the OOC Thread! Here you can discuss RP related things to fellow RPers (as well as have a bit of banter :P)

Also, this is the ideal place for questions. If you have any, Kez or I will answer.

Lastly, this is where myself (or Kez) will start new events in the RP, so keep checking back.

Fire away ;)

PLOT:

Spoiler:

I'll probably put sprites for each character up here awell, I just need to finish them :)

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • *is the first to post on the OOC thread of awesomeness*

Cool! Do we start out in the cages on the car, or in the basement, or... I can wait, I just have ADD ;)

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
  • Hey guys welcome to all any New SU's Should be posted here, We will decide on the starting event asap and i think your in a moving truck but it could be a building mira i'll talk to zepyher see which he prefers

And anyone who doesnt know me
    Im Kez
    (kinda obvious but introductions make things go easier XD)

Zeph.

Years
  • ... and I'm Ajoo the Blaze Kicking Chimchar!

*gets queer looks*
    Right, here's what will happen in your first posts:

We are all in a room, with one Rocket on guard. It's cold and you feel very hungry. I'll post first so hang tight.

In your post, be aware that there are others (and if you want, you may bunny Anjoo a little to say something like, "I think we're going to be killed" or "I dunno what's going on here either.

Once everyone has done that, we can move on to actually escaping. So if anyone has any ideas for a plan, then post them here as suggestions :)

I'd love to post right now, but this stupid April Fool's joke here's gonna confuse everybody >.< So just be that little bit more patient

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years
  • One question: Is zypher going to do the startpost?

I didn't see the post under me >.>

here, Empoleon-111

Dittnus could use transform, to turn into a rocketmember, saying something like:"They escaped, and locked me up..."

Then Raddish could use stunspore to stun the grunt.

Ember (the vulpix) could use ember, combinated with Haybet's sunny day on the cages to melt them.

Frostfurr could use razorwind to cool the cages down (Lily could help with gust), and Anjoo could "Blaze Kick" the door open.

Like my idea's?

This is my char, haybet...

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
  • @whoever that was... - Yep, goos ideas. Just a few flaws:

- Ditnus's cage won't be big enough for a human
    - We have no source of sunlight
    - Anjoo still can't use Blaze Kick properly yet :(

At least we have a start. Let's develop from here :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I(Ditnus)think we should be in different rooms,then meet up after the big escape.the rockets would probably keep pokemon in different sections of the warehouse,based on type,cause having cages that are immune to certain types is more cost effective that cages immune to every type,and normal cages wouldn't do,as even the rockets aren't stupid enough to keep pokemon in easily escapable cages.even pikachu can't break out of jessie and jame's cages,and if the worst rockets in the organization know not to put pokemon in normal cages,surely the rest do as well

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Well, seeing how Frostfur is so violent, I'm sure she would have already tried using Razor Wind on the cage bars. So they're probably attack-resistant. But whatever.

By the way, you misspelled my username in the list.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Todoroki said:
    One question: Is zypher going to do the startpost?

I didn't see the post under me >.>

here, Empoleon-111

Dittnus could use transform, to turn into a rocketmember, saying something like:"They escaped, and locked me up..."

Then Raddish could use stunspore to stun the grunt.

Ember (the vulpix) could use ember, combinated with Haybet's sunny day on the cages to melt them.

Frostfurr could use razorwind to cool the cages down (Lily could help with gust), and Anjoo could "Blaze Kick" the door open.

Like my idea's?

This is my char, haybet...
    they'd notice Ditnus' eye marks

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Haaaa. I started a trend. 8D -ego inflate-

Just kidding. XD

I'm going to wait until all this chaos has gone before posting anything to do with the RP. XD Plus, you can't edit posts! ;-;

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • I'm not going to be on the next week because I'm going to Arizona :(
    I won't be back until Friday of next week...
    Sorry :(

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
  • Thats absolutly fine mira we'll see you when you get back Just throw yourself into the rp and do what you do best ok?

See ya soon

Zeph.

Years
  • @ Neiko Star - :O Sorry, I'll get that.

OK everyone, I like jcogginsa's idea. This is what will happen in your starting post:

You are in a room (you may just be waking up from unconciousness or have been awake for hours). In the room, you are with other Pokemon of the same type as you (ie, all water types in one room, electric in the other...) You cannot break the bars open as they are resilliant to your type.

If there are any other RPers in the same room as you then you start talking to them. As far as I know, this is who is in the same room with each other:

Fire room - Ember, Anjoo & Flare
    Normal room - Puck & Ditnus
    Bug room - Radish
    Water room - Haybet
    Flying room - Lily
    Electric room - Ambi & 102
    Ghost room - Fia
    Psychic room - Wynaut
    Dark room - Frostfur
    Ice room - Snowy

Here's the plan: 102 (The Warden's character) can use metal sound in it's room, messing with the controls thus de-activating the locks on the cages in the room. 102 and Ambi get set free but before running right out, decide to help other trapped pokemon. They use their electricity (and in 102's case, Metal Sound) to destroy the control systems in the other rooms. Once each RPer (except Mira) posts their escape, I will make a post that involves all of us finally running clear of the joint.

That's my idea, if anyone's confused then just ask :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back