• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Tonsay: Online Game

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2022
logobig.gif

I worked for some time on a Pokémon Online Game named Pokémon Tonsay with some guys.
We currently have a forum and some stuff like Maps, Graphics, Ideas, ...

But yesterday, our programmer told me, that he hasn't longer the time to code such a game.
So we need a replacement, who has some experiences in programming.

We also could need some very skilled mappers and a main sponsor for our game and webservers, so please contact, if you're interested. ;)

Last edited:

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
First, what language.
second, what progress have you made.
It doesn't matter. This isn't allowed here anyway because he has absolutely nothing to show. Plus you won't find any programmers here.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2022
Last edited:

Awan

Graphic Designer
Years
Make sure you credit Fangking Omega, Mateo, Kyledove, Remy and Cuddles. I see you use their tilesets. And 1 more thing, posting link to other forums are not allowed here, why dont you just post the screenshot here?

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2022
We've got the permission from Kyledove to use the tiles.
And I added the Link, because I thought, that there will be more and more updates soon, but okay, I only post the screenshots. ;)

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
I may be able to help you with the mapping. I am a fairly good mapper if I do say so myself. (Which I do)

Wait. Will I be able to make these maps inside of RMXP? Because that is what I use to make them.

Anyway, just PM me (PM please, not VM) and I will show you some great examples from my fan game Pokemon: Onyx Version (currently on hold.)

Back