• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adventures of Chase, Max and Sora

T.J.

Teen Titan Member
Years
  • Hi! I'm working on a New fic now! I hope tis isn't deleted..... Well, here are the main characters! I'll get to the fic real soon!

Name: Chase Benoit
    Hometown: Pallet Town
    Bio: He's very head strong, much like Ash. He wants to be a Pokemon Trainer and likes football. He's actually the best darn football player in Pallet.
    Looks Lke: Has brown eyes. Has a red hat over his brown, messy hair. He also has a black shirt, and a red and white vest. He wears jeans and a yellow backpack too! Wears black wrist bands.

Name: Maximillion (aka Max) ???
    Hometown: ????
    Bio:
    He's a Gary! He acts like Gary, but is actually nicer. Has no idea where he's from. He was found by Chase when they were 5 yrs. old and was adopted by his parents. Now they're best friends. He likes soccer too!
    Looks Like: Brown, Messy, Spiky Hair. Has a black T-shirt and purple jeans. Also has green eyes and wears a gray waist bag. Has purple wrist bands.

Name: Sora Lynn
    Hometown: Pallet Town
    Bio:
    She's playfull and very pursuasive. The most popular girl in the school, she once dated Chase. She likes swimming.
    Looks Like: Has Blue eyes, she wears a white and red hat over her long, straight, brown hair. She wears a blue sleeveless, and a pink mini skirt. Also's got a pink yellow strap bag and blue wrist bands.

That's them! now to go work on the chap! Tell me what you think! Should I continue or not?

Last edited:
    Back