• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beedrill Fanclub

Beedrill or Butterfree?

• Beedrill

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Butterfree

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beedrill Lover

Beedrill Rox
Years
  • Welcome Beedrill Lovers to my Beedrill Fanclub Join its free and all is welcome

Rules
    1 no spamming or flaming
    2 stick to topic
    3 dont dis Beedrill
    4Have Fun

Current Topic(s)
    Why do you like Beedrill?
    Who do you think would win in a battle Beedrill or Butterfree?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2013
    Beedrill beats butterfree ANY DAY. Why? Because bee drill has better stab plus it has access to multy hitting moves which can break substitute than beat that butterfree to a pulp. DIE BUTTERFREE DIE MWHAHAHA.
    Why I like beedrill? Because Is like that Christmas that you got something compleatly unexpectedly and turned out to be the best gift of your life. The real reason why? Probaly because it was the first fully evolved poke I ever got so I guess there is some kind of connection there or something.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • HRforges, please don't revive clubs that have been dead for over a month. If you'd like to make a club for the Weedle line, feel free to do so, however clubs that have passed one month without any posts need to stay as they are :)

Ar4VX.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back