• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Need help

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2009
    Hey guys, I'm playing Fire Red on an emulator right now, and am trying to get into Saffron City. I have Lemonade and Fresh Water in my inventory, but the gaurd isn't allowing me to give it to him. Is there something special I should do? Any help is appreciated!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    you have to talk to the kid next to Celadon Mansion and he will give you Tea. The guard will then take the tea from you when you see them.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    theres a wee boy who will give it to you outside the old pokemon ladys mansion

oh someones already posted

aw well good luck

Last edited:

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Hey guys, I'm playing Fire Red on an emulator right now, and am trying to get into Saffron City. I have Lemonade and Fresh Water in my inventory, but the gaurd isn't allowing me to give it to him. Is there something special I should do? Any help is appreciated!!
    There should be an old lady in the Celadon City building. Ask her and she'll give it to you. After that, just go to any guard and he'll talk to you for maybe twenty seconds, then you're good to go. :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • There should be an old lady in the Celadon City building. Ask her and she'll give it to you. After that, just go to any guard and he'll talk to you for maybe twenty seconds, then you're good to go. :)

Yes, it's the old lady in the mansion that give you the tea, not a little boy out side.

Back