• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Would You Like to See More of in the Anime?

Years
  • Ever had a favourite Pokemon that you wish you could see more in the anime?
    I have!
    I wish Jirachi, Poochyena, Mightyena and Oddish were in the anime more!

How about you?

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
  • growlithe. even though officer jenny has one they rarely ever show it, and whenever I see it I go AWW at the screen.

it's adorable. shame it's so undershown... >_<.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I feel that Pachirisu should be showcased more. It rarely does anything anymore and it's the most neglected pokémon on Hikari's team.

this_is_ark

who what where
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    jolteon. i think it's only been in two episodes, and neither of which were really that great

ash's squirtle. ;_; he's so cool, what happened to it? putting out fires must be boring..mostly though, to see his shades once more, that would be a dream come true!

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
  • I want swampert to appear more . Compared to blaziken and sceptile, he hasnt gotten much good eps. And i want brock's marshtomp to return and eventually evolve.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
  • I want to see some Porygon! and more slowpoke, Two of my favorite pokemon. Of course the porygon one won't come true and we all know why :(

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
  • I want to see some Porygon! and more slowpoke, Two of my favorite pokemon. Of course the porygon one won't come true and we all know why :(

Totally agree. Not only is Slowpoke adorable - I want to see more about the whole Shellder thing. Does Slowbro/king really devolve when you pull off the sheller? :S

I'm hoping Porygon-Z will be shown. I mean, it's an new, interesting Gen IV, and I think wouldn't half make a good episode (not to mention it would be cool to see it battle). Also, apparently Porygon 2is the only Gen II Pokémon not featured in the anime.

Where is the Pory-fear coming from - it was Pikachu who caused the seizures?! Porygon is completely innocent. It's already made a cameo in the first and second movie!

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years

I agree, but we probably wont see Porygon.

I'd like to see Squirtle of course. But I'd also like to see Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos. :P

Back