• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Funny Fact (Theory) about the new generation Names!

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
Years
  • Well u get FireRed LeafGreen so the next would be SunGold and MoonSilver since its starting off with the stones right? :\ i think

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    i actually hope they do pokemon g/s/c was one of the best pkmn games

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    Sopher Crystal???? diamond crystal???? indigo crystal??? blizzard crystal???

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • There's a highly unlikely chance of a G/S/C remake, since all the Pokemon you could catch can be either caught in Colosseum, FR/LG or Emerald. As for future names... God knows what on earth the people and NoJ are going to come up with next...

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
  • gold and silver were the best...i liked the fact that the rival was actually mean, not like "oh, ok, lets' all get along and dance and sing together, then have a friendly battle!" it made fighting him alot more fun, because you disliked his evilness. i liked the story a lot too. anyway, the professors are all named after trees, which is obvious..but anyway, they are going to run out of names soon...unless they want professor maple, which sounds schmaltzy (my word! no stealing it!) or professor chestnut...professor conifer?

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • theyre not gonna make a remake of g/s/c. mystery gift is in fr/lg. lugia ans ho-oh is in fr/lg/e. and most of g/s/c is in emerald since the starters are chikorita, cyntiquil, todadyle. and the move tutors in emerald have TMs from g/s/c like the elemental punch.

the last remake thats most likely gonna happen is thunder yellow since we need a fr/lg third game. and it would probably contain celebii and a new deoxys form(just a guess). and probably some/all of the 4th gen pokemon.

all this is just a guess but wat i said about gold/silver is my fact and if they du du it i wont buy it...

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
  • Offtopic - sorry but i had to say lol - the only pokemon game i BOUGHT (i got more but didnt want em :P) was gold! i thought ho oh looked like a fish and i nicknamed my rival ??? coz thats wat it said lol

Continuing on - for crystal wouldnt have a clue! plus they wouldnt remake a remake? would they so :P and yes gold was the best! i would rather play gold than fire red any day if the graphics were the same! wats the prob of a remake? with the way there going with Gonbe they should have a whole new generation in the next game! coz remember that egg pokemon (holy poo i forgot his name!! :'( ) the one that misty had! well he was planned before the next generation! and so is gonbe so they might as well make a whole new generation

Unknown Hero

.?.?.?.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2004
    EVA01 said:
    Offtopic - sorry but i had to say lol - the only pokemon game i BOUGHT (i got more but didnt want em :P) was gold! i thought ho oh looked like a fish and i nicknamed my rival ??? coz thats wat it said lol

Continuing on - for crystal wouldnt have a clue! plus they wouldnt remake a remake? would they so :P and yes gold was the best! i would rather play gold than fire red any day if the graphics were the same! wats the prob of a remake? with the way there going with Gonbe they should have a whole new generation in the next game! coz remember that egg pokemon (holy poo i forgot his name!! :'( ) the one that misty had! well he was planned before the next generation! and so is gonbe so they might as well make a whole new generation
    uhhhh togepi??

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Unknown Hero said:
    uhhhh togepi??
    please don't spam -.-"

As for the first post, I don't think that is very likely...there is a low percentage that there'll be a remake of G/S/C

PsychicStar

E.S.P. Type Pokemon
    Years
  • Yeah I agree, I doubt that g/s/c will be done as re-makes; though I could see crystal coming out... Hmm, lol.. as a name for it I'd guess CrystalClear, since crystals in general are "clear"... ^^;;

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • seraphim said:
    gold and silver were the best...i liked the fact that the rival was actually mean, not like "oh, ok, lets' all get along and dance and sing together, then have a friendly battle!" it made fighting him alot more fun, because you disliked his evilness. i liked the story a lot too. anyway, the professors are all named after trees, which is obvious..but anyway, they are going to run out of names soon...unless they want professor maple, which sounds schmaltzy (my word! no stealing it!) or professor chestnut...professor conifer?
    I agree with you, I like those games.
    And I think it's possible because I heard once that Nintendo has reserved names of something-Gold and Silver.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • um... excuse me, but 9 GAMES for ONE generation? No... no need to burn off even more of our cash. Let's save the GSC remake or whatever for the next generation of Pokemon. Just forget GSC for now gamefreak, and go work on balance issues, and edit Shadow Tag along the way so you can run if the other Pokemon also has Shadow Tag.

Please no more Sonans-Sonans war...

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
  • Well, for the next Pkmn games, don't expect them to be for GBA/GBA-SP... they are going to be definatly for GB DS. Emerald is the last game for the 3rd generation.. and having colosseum and fr, lg & emerald leaves no chances for another couple of games.

I hope we get to revisit johto on future games thought ^^;

Back