• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your happiest moment?

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
  • Hmmm.. i felt like a feel good topic today. ^^()
    In your whole life so far, what's your happiest moment(s)?

*thinks* I have a few.. one would be the day i left for America with my family when i was 11 yrs old, we were going to live there for 2 years or more for my Dad's job. It was like a whole new era to my life, i'd wanted to go to the US and going to live there was more than exciting. I was so hyped up that day, emotional about leaving our old house but really happy to see this whole new world ahead. Unfortunately it ended horribly, and we came home early.. not the way i wanted it, but life has chucked horrible things at me i guess. Another one was when i had my first canter at the stables i rode at in America. The sensation of finally getting to that point and doing it well was great. I love riding fast these days, and i was so pleased with myself that day. Riding never ceases to make me happy. And the last one was the day i got my Pomeranian pup, Twinkle. Yeah, i know it's only small but it meant alot to me. She was such a special puppy and made me so happy. The cutest darn ball of fluff i ever did see.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Happiest moment? Err... none - my parents leave me in the cellar with only a computer and an internet cable for company... I have beeb plotting my revenge on their sorry souls, but they don't pay any attention to me. They'll all die when I break out of this cesspit of carnage. THEY'LL ALL PAY!!! Muahahahahahahahahaha o.o *cough* Err... forget you read that XD

Seriously, probably when we went to Florida for our holiday. The whole experience was just so amazing. It only rained one day, so that was good at least. That holiday was one of the best yet. :D

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • My happiest moment was when we moved from the Philippines to New Zealand. You know why I hate PH? One word, CRIME! You know why I like NZ? Two words, NO POLLUTION!

Neo Saiba

Rocket Elite
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2005
    1 of my happiest moments was becoming The HomeComing King at my School.

aaaaaa

I suppose August 24th/25th, this year, would have to mark my happiest moment in life. It was a day of much stress at first, but infinite enlightenment and contentness.
    Yes, this was indeed a fine day.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • I didn't know you moved to America for a while, Tatt! That's so cool! :D I'm sorry it ended that way! :( I hope you'll get another shot at that! ^_^
    I'd say my happiest moment was either when I got my A-level results and realised that I'd got what I needed to get into my chosen university, or passing my driving test - at the time, I still didn't realise it had happened!

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
  • when my bros gave me a car for an early x-mas present :D and then when my mom got me a dvd player for my car also :D

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • My happiest moment...is when I won the Nobel Peace Prize...just kidding.

Uhm...possibly when I AA'd my first song on DDR, that was my happiest moment!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've got a bunch. Let's see...

First would be getting accepted at the arts high school I'm currently enrolled in. ^^; I actually got excepted to both of the schools I applied to. I remember being really nervous for the other school (which is actually "better" since it's been around longer), so I was really surprised to hear I'd gotten in. But by the time I heard, I'd already chose my current school. Either way, I was so proud of myself. And btw, I wouldn't change my decision for the world, now. I met so many great people. ^^

Getting the visual arts award from my elementary school was pretty neat, too. :3 I wasn't sure if I was gonna get it or not since another one of my friends was in the running too. *sweatdrops* Even the way it was presented at first made me unsure as to whether or not it was me, so when my name was called I was all like.. omgyay. T_T

Next would probably be April 19, 2003. My birthday. It was on Saturday. It actually started out terribly. I woke up after sleeping in and everyone had gone out... even my little brother. ._.; So I got up and watched a bit of TV before getting on the computer. When I got there, I realized I had been modded at TPM in the FanArt forum. ^_^;; That had been my goal for... probably about 2 years, so I was just estatic. o.o;; It really, really brightened up my day. (I... don't mod there anymore. I became really inactive and ended up being demodded. I chose PC over that place. o.o)

Hum... then getting modded here was cool. It didn't have quite the same impact though, sadly. o_O; Getting S-Modded was great, too. It would've been better if I hadn't been on vacation and on dial-up when it happened. XD

And as for smaller things quite akin to Zappy's answer, I was pretty happy when I A'd my first heavy song on DDR the other day. <3

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • -Win the Post of the Week contest at Hyrule Town Square. Ha, you can't get mad at me for mentioning the forum. It's closed now, so nah. :P I won a Diddy Kong plushie for some Animal Crossing patterns I made. I really wasn't expecting it. Many people were expecting and wanting me to win week after week for my high quality Zelda related posts and threads. But I never did. I won for Animal Crossing of all things.

-October 31, 2003 - Heh...it's the first time I sat at the same table as Erica. So, I find that to be important.

-Being accepted into an arts high school (same one as Lightning). Despite attempts by my teachers to get me to go to our horrible feeder school...I made it and was accepted into the arts program. I was really hoping to get in, I liked the teacher that was there on the auditions. But of course,?he leaves when I arrive. @_@

-Wining some best role model type thingy in Gr. 8. It was graduation and I was given this awards saying that I was a role model for the school. Wasn't expecting it at all, I didn't even know there was such an award.

Last edited:

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • One of my happiest moments was in high school. The english teacher used my paper as a good example on how to write an essay that doesn't suck. I felt to smart and superior (I swear, there were NO nerds in that class I could connect with, it was all popular or sporty people). There was a similar time a year later when my english 101 professor also used one of my papers as a good example (he enjoyed the humour in it), but that has sad memories attached to it also because I dropped out of college 'cause I'm a loser. And before a nitpicker says anything, yes, I do have the tendency to spell certain words the British/whatever way, like grey, armour, and theatre because it looks more correct.

And another happy time was in the beginning of 11th grade I got to meet this comic artist I worshipped at this convention place and I was so happy I almost cried. It was so surreal. I was waiting in line, thinking "Yep, that's Jeff Smith", but I didn't get really excited until I was the next person up, and WOW, TO THIS DAY I CAN'T BELIEVE HE SAW MY DRAWINGS!!!

And when I get really nice and thoughful comments on my stories and artwork, those are all happy moments.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I don't really know... =/ *thinks* Will edit as soon as I find out, lol.

Though getting modded here was great. =)

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • My happiest moment ever was when Me and Mew13 found out we love each other. Call me corny if you will, but that is indeed my happiest moment. :D

Back