• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serendipity

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    Hello. I like big long introductions, but I don't feel like typing right now. Yeah, I am lazy, a huge procrastinator, but I hope to change that. Um.. I am young, not too old, twelve to be exact. I enjoy writing. I enjoy it, but I am mediocre at best, but what do you expect from an under-budgeted, completely in debt school that learns stuff that some schools teach in the second and third grades? Yeah, education is at the lowest right now, and quite frankly, I hate it. Yeah, I don't like school, but my education is all important.

I am a bit of a smart-ass at times, but eh.. that's how roll. I be who I want to be, not who everyone else wants me to be. I am pretty nice guy, easy to get along with, accepting. But let me tell you, I am straightforward, no beating around the bush. There is absolutely no point in making things sounding better than they actually are, that is like putting a plus on a f, there is simply no point, if you fail, you fail. I also, am not always sure about my own feelings, so I am pretty unstable a lot of the time.

Oh damn, this longer than I had hoped. Well, I might as well as continue.

If you can't tell, once I get involved in something, I just usually cannot quit. Obsessions? You bet. I am obsessed with many things. I really don't have much of a social life, but eh. I do savor the moments that I am actually out. I live in a very small town with a population under five thousand. I know a majority of the people my age, nearly all the seventh graders, the ones I don't, I at least know of their names. I also know of a huge majority of eighth graders, ninth graders and so on.

I have my secrets, and you have yours. I wouldn't dare tell anyone yours if you didn't want me to. Yeah, I joke around a lot and seem like a jerk, but I am cuddly. Honestly, I don't bite[on Wednesdays]. You can trust me, and I [hope] can trust you. I do not however throw my trust at any random person, for many a times I have been betrayed. You must earn it. If we are friends, and you do something horribly back stabbing like, forget about talking to me. I have serious anger issues and will not talk to someone for months if I see fit.

I am not the prettiest most beautiful person alive, nor do I intend to. Looks, matter. A lot of people say they don't when in fact, they would not date someone who had the most joyous of personalities if they looked like they got beat for ten minutes straight with a metal pole, had acid thrown on them, and were pecked at by birds. I care about how others look, as for me, not so much. Maybe once my hair grows out some more, so that is is substantially long I could find a style for it. See, I am growing out my hair, so that I will pretty much be able to get any style I want, if my hair is too long, then I will get it cut.

Oh now look what you made me go and do. I wanted to write like five words. >.<

As for my small social life, I have a few friends, but not really what most would consider a friend. I am single, and prefer it that way; no need to cloud my mind with other problems of other adolescents, I have enough of my own to deal with. I fully understand love and the wonderful joys that it brings, but.. no. Never have I "loved" anyone other than my immediate family, like maybe, but never love. Love is a strong word that is carelessly tossed about. The few people that I have never changed anything. We were friends before, we are friends now.

Some random facts:
    Sexuality: More likely than most, asexual. For those who are not familiar with the term, it means I am not sexually attracted to anyone. If not asexual, then undecided.
    Bellybutton: Outie. Yep, I have an outie.
    Future Career: No idea. I like to do so many things and as I learn new things, I will want a new job. Seriously though, I think I might want to write/illustrate manga/anime.
    Favorite Soda: Pepsi
    Favorite Food: None. I like a lot of food.
    Weight: 80 pounds. I am lightweight, which surprises me, I am a glutton.
    Height: 4'11". Much taller than I used to be.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Wow, that was quite an introduction there.

Don't beat yourself up over having a long introduction. There is absolutely nothing wrong with going into detail when introducing one's self. Some of the best people on this community began with a long and interesting welcome thread-connection?

It's nice to see a twelve year-old with such literary skills. You could be quite the writer if you fine tune your skills a bit. Then again, one must enjoy writing in order to flourish and it doesn't seem you do. XD;

Hope you have a wonderful time at the community, Serendipity. I think you will come to find it's an interesting place.

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Hey, long introudctions are great! ;)

Welcome to the forums. I like your into, and by all means, post long posts as much as you please! (but read the rules before posting please.) XD;

-MetalGardevoir

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Welcome!
    To the World of Pokemon it's Pokecommunity! Hihi ^_^
    Well A Long Long Introduction *dizzy where am i?* lol xD
    Hihi.. Have fun and also dont forget to check out the PokeCommunity Forum Rules
    Have Fun >3

-Yasumin >3

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Nice introduction. I havent seen long intros in a while now. Im sure you will enjoy your stay here and see you around.

Back