• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sorry for inactivity

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Hey Guys, I joined a few months ago and was active for a while, but I never really got into a big posting spree. Then, school hit and I was really busy for a while. But I am back now and should be active. Hope everyones been doing good! :)

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Hey it hasn't been long since you left seeing you just joined in March anyway a couple of months is also a big deal anyway promise to stay longer this time enjoy your stay post a lot

and Welcome Back.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Welcome Come Back Old Trainer!
    So How's School Life? xD ^_^
    It must be hard huh? >3
    Just Keep Studying.. Dont worry about the Community
    Studying is the Most Important Role in the Life okies? *giggles*
    Have Fun and Dont Forget Studying is the Most Important okies?
    *winks*

-Yasumin >3 Your Sweet Friend ^_^

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Thanks a lot guys! Don't worry I promise to stay longer and be an active poster ;) All the replies are much appreciated.

@ Yasumin school is all fine now, the load is easing up as the final day of the year for me is approaching. Only thing to worry about now is finals then summer. :)

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Glad to have you back. :D

Welcome back to the forums. Hope ya stay longer, Dawn! 8D

-MetalGardevoir

Back