• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call me Dark...Darkrom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2015
    eheheh... sheesh i think im gonna turn into May...well, anything's better than drew...:D o offence drew! anyway, hey, im new round here, and im kinda interested in hacking... making new hacks and testing redymade ones... and fixing comercial games to make life easier for us noobs. basicaly i fix maps so they have anoying scripts moved out of the way, and puting masterballs in marts for $1... simple things, and now i wanna move into scripting for a brand new hack, with my friend, jack, so i will need some help with scripting... so, pm for script tips are welcome, and anyone who can help with scripting, mapping and texting (like add a new person in advanced text) and of course, i could do with trading help, (in gmae) and warping. basically i can edit existing maps, change existing speech, add new pokedata to a map and i can do script writing(sorta,morless change existing) but its putting it together i have problems with... so if u can pm me with any help, i'll add you ass a friend, and put you in credits for game complete... when i work out how to change that... so, yeh help!!!!Lol
    im not too sure wat jack can do... definitly not scripting so i'll keep to that side of it

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
  • Ohhhhh, you said a bad word! JK, well welcome, sure you won't mind if we start blaming everything on you, right?

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Welcome.

Enjoy your stay here on PC, and stay active.

Your section is Game Development then, you can help there.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Welcome Darkrom.
    Woaaah, long intro. xD
    Read the rules to stay out of trouble..
    and have fun here, 'kay?

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2015
    Thanks!

yikes! sorry about the intro, but thanks, i disnt think i'd get so meny replys so sooon, thanks guys, and gals i think im gonna settle in here very well. i'll make a thread in hacks as soon as me and jack work out how to change the start screen and i'll post some screenshots. that is iff this rom gets off the ground. i think i got give pokemon and give item scripts working... i found out where i went wrong... and im making long messages again, ok i thnk all who wlecome me, and i'll check back later :D:D:D

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Welcome to PC, have a fun time here :D Vm me if you want a chat (:

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2015
    oh yeh, btw how do u change the title screen and the pokemon that oak sends out?

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Welcome to PC Darkrom! Enjoy your stay. Do not forget to read the faq and rules!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2015
    ok, i worked out how to script, now i gotta work out what national dex code is... and work on my sig... im gonna take out the ads.... ok, i know there was a thread somewhere with the hex code for national dex.... hmmm.... i fi find it, i'll tell :D:D

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • hey welcome to p.c. fellow hacker here so ask me if you need tools.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Welcome to PC, darkrom.
    I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.
    Have fun, and don't forget to read the rules.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2015
    ok, i thank all who welcome me, as i said before, and i thank all who level up my plushies. hhhmmm... Adipose, Kecleon and a mystry egg. this autta be good!XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2015
    ok, checking back in for the first time in a while, sorry y'all! new developements: now own a ds so i have pearl, platinum and heartgold, wich recently decided to reset..., anyway, so i'v kinda dropped hacking for a while to begin and continue gameing. that and all the data from my roms and hacks are curerently only useable on linux and i need them on windows :/ and im babbling on again so i'm signing off, see yaz!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It's cool that you're back around, but if you're returning then you should either make a new thread, or post in the Leave of Absence thread. ( Since that place is also for stating returns. ) Either way, as per the rules you aren't supposed to revive a threads that's been dead for over a month, and this has almost been a year. Sooo I need to close it up. xD;

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back